125. Bliss [Allen]

Theme: Bliss

Person: Allen Walker

If there wasn't any wars, no disputes, no protests, no fighting...it would be a perfect world. She yearned for that kind of thing to happen – basically world peace. But with the Millennium Earl still running around and making new akuma to attempt to destroy all of humanity and all of the exorcists, it would be difficult.

"Allen-kun!" [Name] called, knocking on the door where he lived.

Allen opened the door a few seconds later, a smile on his face as he recognized who it was. "[Name]-chan! What are you doing here?" He asked.

She played with her fingers and looked around, avoiding his eyes, as she was embarrassed. "I was bored...and lonely, so I decided to come over to where you are..." She mumbled.

Allen looked at her in surprise, but laughed and opened his door wider, letting her in. "Come in, then."

[Name] smiled and went in, looking around at whatever belonged to him. The door closed and Allen hugged her from behind, his head against her own.

"What's wrong?" Allen asked.

[Name] thought about world peace, but, it was impossible. No such thing existed. Because things were born to fight and caught disruptions.

Being with Allen was the only thing that made her happy, when she was sad. He was a happy person, someone that she admired and loved.

Closing her eyes, she smiled. "I'm happy now."