Special Straw Hat Chase

Requested by @pandawondergirl

3rd POV

"IT'S GONEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud voice shouted loud enough for everyone on the entire ship to hear. Luffy started running around like a mad man yelling it's gone over and over again. "It's gone!!! Where is it!?!!!" He yelled pushed open the door and running to the one across, which lead to the kitchen. "It's gone!!!"
"Gone...it's not here." Brook tried to say but his captain decided not listen and instead stretched his hands to lift the table up, throwing the food everywhere, before running off. Luffy then ran into the infirmary, climbing all over Chopper's desk and then lifting the chair up, and the reindeer with it. Afterwards, he ran into the bathroom where Nami happened to be.
"What!?" The ginger haired girl exclaimed backing away as he started to dig within the water for some odd reason.  Of course, Nami quickly reprimanded him kicking him up and away from her. "Go drown yourself!!"
"It's gone!!!" Luffy quickly stood back on his feet now headed toward Usopp's factory where the sniper and shipwright were working on a cannon. He started to look through the barrels and the climbing on the cannon sticking his head inside like an idiot.
"O-O-Oi!!!" Usopp exclaimed as Luffy started to swing, his head still inside the cannon. The machine fell back, crashing on the floor despite Usopp and Franky's best efforts to stop it. Luffy quickly stood up on his feet like it was nothing, before running into the guy's bedroom. Their, a certain raven haired pirate snores away on the hammock, his legs falling out to the side.
"Where is it!!!?" Luffy ran across the room, spinning the hammock, so Ace fell of crashing on the floor, as he searched the hammock.
"Morning....?" A sleepy Ace asked, slowly picking his face up with a yawn before falling back to sleep. Luffy let the room and headed up to the library where Robin was. She sat in the center as Luffy climbed out the couch throwing nearly all of the books on the shelves down on the floor as Robin used her power to catch each one. He finally ran outside to where Zoro was working out on the green lawn. He had a weight in one hand using the other to do push-ups and an even bigger weight on his foot with barrels stacked on top. Right at the top, (__) sat, drawing something in her notebook as Luffy ran around them in a circle. The boy then jumped up, landing on (__) causing the girl to nearly fall back.
"What the....?!!!"
"Oh shi—." Zoro cursed the barrel's and barrels falling apart at that very moment. Luffy and (__) crashes on the floor beside Zoro as all the weights and barrels and boxes crashed on top of them.
"It's gone..." Luffy whined before a weight crashed on his head bouncing off and to the side. "I can't find it anywhere."
"What I can't find is a reason not to kill you." She said menacingly, her eyebrows twitching in anger.
"What's gone?!" Zoro demanded.
"My hat. I've looked everywhere already. I'm sure it fell into the ocean!!" Luffy suddenly started to drag himself out from under the pile, now running toward the railing. The young boy stretched his neck far out above the ocean, climbing over the railing to look further, only to fall into the ocean.
"He deserves it." (__) frowned as Zoro jumped into the ocean to save him. The man now end later rested on the lawny grass while the rest of us gathered around the bench on the foremast. I wore a green dress stopping around my mid thighs with the sleeves dropped down to my arms. There was a white triangular design along the bottom of the dress while a chocker was tired into a bow around my neck. I had thigh high black socks, black boots, and my hair was tied up.