Boss Luffy Historical Special

requested by @pandasupergirl

3rd POV

"Come to think of it Doctor Blue Nose hasn't come by lately," Nami said.
"Yeah. I don't know what's up, but he seems pretty busy these days." Luffy responded. Then a group of ruffians showed up in front of the ship which Nami and Sanji own.
"Who do you punks want?" Sanji asked.
"It's you!" One said terrified.
"Hey! You guys are with that clown!" Nami said.
"This is bad. These guys hang out with Straw Hat!"
"What about me?!" Luffy asked. "It's only the middle of the day and you're areas disturbing the peace. What do you want?"
"What are you doing here Straw Hat?!"
"We should be asking you that," Sanji said. "If you're here to pick a fight, you'll get one."
"Excuse us!" One of them said running out and the others followed.

Meanwhile, out at the shrine nearby a certain (h/c), haired girl was just finishing her work. She was sweeping the grounds while being surrounded by a group of men who were attracted to her beauty. This was basically a usual for the (h/c) haired girl. Every day she worked at the shrine she was surrounded by men who watched her as she worked. (__) was loved throughout the entire city. There wasn't anyone who didn't know or like her. She worked at the shrine and would sometimes volunteer at the schools to teach the children a few things. Today she was in a short red and white shrine priestess dress. She had a large red bow tied in the front and white sleeved unattached with red stripes at the top.

 She had a large red bow tied in the front and white sleeved unattached with red stripes at the top

"(__) you look so lovely today." A villager said.
"And you're doing great work!"
"You'd make the perfect wife!"
"Thank you. I'm actually about to leave right now." (__) said putting her broom away.
"All ready!"
"Yeah. Sorry. Bye!"
"Bye!"
After leaving the shrine she went down to the town where she was greeted by many of the kind villagers. On her way, she met a familiar raven-haired boy.
"Yo (__). Is this is the day you're going to go out on a date with me?"
"Ace." She giggled. "You ask every girl in the city."
"Yeah. But you're the one I'm trying to get to go out with me now."
"You're only interested in me because I'm the only girl here who hasn't rejected you."
"Hey Ace, (__)!" Someone greeted.
"Marco! Thatch!" (__) said.
"You guys wanna go out and eat?" Marco asked.
"Sure." (__) answered.
"You know I never complain about getting food."
The group walked together to a particular shop owned by Nami and Sanji.
"(__)-chwannn!!!!!!" Sanji yelled with hearts in his eyes running to her. He gently grabbed her hand bending down on one knee. "I've missed you so much! It feels like forever since I last saw my goddess!"
"Thanks, Sanji but I come here every day."
"Come take a seat right here and I'll get something specially prepared for you." He said pulling out a chair for her to sit at.
"What about us?" Ace asked annoyed.
"I don't care about you." He said coldly before disappearing in the kitchen.
"Sorry about Sanji you know who he is." Nami apologized.
"It's okay you don't have to apologize." Thatch said.
"Would you like to eat with us Nami?" (__) asked.
"No it's alright but we should go shopping later."
"That'll be fun."
A couple minutes later and Sanji came back with a large feast. After eating the boys said bye while (__) decided to stay and help clean up.
"So did she turn you down again?" Marco asked.
"Yeah. How many times is that now?"
"I think it's like the 80th time already." Thatch answered.
"Ugh! I don't know what to do. Every time I ask her she thinks I'm just joking." Ace said frustrated.
"That's because you're a player," Marco said.
"You've probably asked out every girl in the city, you can't blame her," Thatch added.
"But that's only because I'm bored. It's different with (__)."
"Yeah we know," Marco said.
"She's a special girl but you better hurry up. There are plenty of men here who are interested in her. Like that perverted cook and that swordsman Mihawk. Actually, every guy in this city wants to go out with her. Add me to the list."
"I know, I know!"