Chapter 33

(__) POV

Eventually, we got back to the castle although it was already dark. Katakuri and I headed straight for his room although we did pass by some of his siblings as well.
"So your that girl Oven and Brúlée were talking about." One of the kids said. There were 10 siblings in front of us. 5 of them looked pretty similar they all were guys and has purple hair although one was taller than the rest. The other 5 also all looked similar. They were all girls with brown hair and eyes, just like the guys one was particularly taller than the rest.
"Wow, she's so pretty!!" One of the girls with her bangs blocking her eyes said.
"Hi, my name is (__)." I introduced with a smile.
"I know right, she's just like a doll!" Another one chimed. This one had her hair pulled back in a ponytail.
"I've never seen someone so beautiful!" One of the guys said with hurts in his eyes while the others nodded.
"Newichi, Newji, Newsan, Newshi, Newgo, Nutmeg, Akimeg, Allmeg, Harumeg, Fuyumeg, what are you guys doing?" Katakuri said.
"Sorry, Big Brother we wanted to see the pretty girl Cracker described." The guy with the yellow hat said.
"He told you."
"No, we overheard Oven, Brúlée, Flampe, Pudding, Smoothie, Perospero, Cracker, and Mont-d'Or talking about her." The girl with her hair covering her right eye said.
"Don't worry we won't tell Mama." The boy with the blue hat said. Katakuri didn't answer but just walked away. We finally got back to his room with no more interruptions. Katakuri asked the maids for some doughnuts and a change of clothes and sleeping clothes for me. She brought back a large bowl of doughnuts and the clothes I needed. For sleeping, she gave me a long white and red nightdress with a bow in the middle and reached down to my knees. (Outfit below but longer)

For tomorrow she gave me a cute white dress

For tomorrow she gave me a cute white dress. It had spaghetti straps and exposed part of my breasts. On my waist was a brown waistband with laces and underneath the white dress was a layer of red. (Outfit below without cape)

I stepped into the bathroom to change and by the time I got out, Katakuri was already almost done eating

I stepped into the bathroom to change and by the time I got out, Katakuri was already almost done eating. Man, he eats fast. When I stepped Katakuri looked over at me and froze while holding the doughnut up to his mouth.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing." And he continued eating like nothing happened. He offered me a doughnut but I refused. Those things were way too big just one could fill me up. After eating it was time for us to sleep and Katakuri being the gentleman he was offered me the bed.
"No not this time you're taking the bed," I said sternly.
"No, I'll sleep on the couch."
"No that's not fair. You're on the bed." I said crossing my arms.
"No, you."
"No, you."
"No, you." We continued on for that for a while until I said that if we would take the bed that I was going to sleep on the floor.
"Fine but you'll sleep with me as well."
"Now that's something I can agree to."