Special Hand Island Adventure

3rd POV

"Guys are you ready?!" Usopp asked through the transponder snail as Brook played his guitar.
"Yeah!!!"
"So let's get started, presenting the Straw Hat... fashion show!!! Obviously, being your presenter... anything looks good on me! After all, I'm so cool and manly. The king of snipers in the New World, Usopp!!" He announced pulling out his slingshot. Usopp was in a purple jacket with a white shirt underneath and a large floppy white hat. "And here performing with his Afro, is the user of the Yomi Yomi no Mi, the flamboyant musician... Brook!!!" Brook was dressed in a blue shirt similar to a uniform with golden designs in and he was playing the cello.
"Yeah! Brook!!" The crowd cheered.
"And now, introducing our special models! First up, a sexy girl steals the hearts of men! Our brainy curvaceous navigator... Nami!!" Usopp introduced. Nami was dressed in a short turtle neck blue top with long sleeves and her hair was tied in a bun. She also wore a short green skirt with blue and yellow square designs and it had two white stripes at the top and middle. She walked down the stairs placing her hands on her hips and smiling once at the bottom.
"Nami-swan~!!"
"Make sense, seeing as I'm so refined!" Nami said proudly.
"Next, A mysterious and cool beauty! An archaeologist who seeks the mysteries of history... and the user of the Hana Hana no Mi! Nico Robin!" Robin walked outside dressed in a short brown tank top with red and green beads at the bottom. She asked had on blue jeans with diamond-shaped holes at the side and her hair was pulled back by her sunglasses. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs placing one hand on her hip and grew three more hands on the other.
"I'll show you history with these hands."
"Robin-chwan, you're so cool~!"
"Next up is are finally lady of the ship!" Usopp began.
"Oh, it's (__) turn!" Luffy said excitedly.
"Huh?" Zoro questioned turning his head to face the stairs. "What are they up to?"
"This sexy lady is mine all over as the most beautiful woman in the seas! One glance at her beautiful (e/c) eyes and you're in love! Using her heart and her breathtaking looks she was able to enchant some of the most powerful pirates in the world! Here we have... the mesmerizing, Enchanting Goddess (__)!!!" She wore a short white sweater with a zipper unzipped at the top and underneath she had on a black top that exposed her chest. She had a brown belt and a blue skirt that exposed the side of her leg. Above the skirt, you could see a black lace-up that stopped under her belly button. She wore a choker and her hair was let down. (Same as below except without that black thing under the skirt)

She moved down the steps slowly and beautifully before coming to a stop right at the bottom

She moved down the steps slowly and beautifully before coming to a stop right at the bottom. She leaned a little to the side placing a hand on her hip and the other beside her.
"So is this how you do it?"
"(__)-chwannn~!!!! You're so sexy!!"
"Now, it's his turn!" Usopp began as Sanji moved to the steps. "The man who loved all women... the warrior chef, Sanji!" Sanji was dressed in a purple suit with a dark purple vest and a checkered dress shirt underneath that.
"Your meal, mademoiselle."
"Let's continue! The kind-hearted cyborg! The shipwright of steel, Franky!!" Franky was in a brown jacket left in button to expose his chest. He had black speedos and stapes attached to it like overalls.
"Super~!"
"Next up is a person... well, he's not really a person. The reindeer that ate the Hito Hito no Mi! He has a warm and tender heart. The Super Doctor... Tony Tony Chopper!!" Chopper was in a light yellow suit with pink pok-a-dots and he had his usual hat on.
"Chopper! You're so cute!" (__) squealed.
"Praising my skills... doesn't make me happy, you idiot!"
"The great swordsman... unforgiving and uncompromising except you one person..." Usopp began.
"What now?!" Zoro said getting up and grabbing his sword.
"Change your outfit, Zoro!" Luffy complained.
"I want to see his new outfit!" Chopper added.
"He should man up," Robin said.
"He who aspires to become the strongest swordsman in the world!"
"Come on Zoro get dressed!" (__) said as Usopp spoke.
"Hey what are you don't?! Stop!"
"But his only flaw is his sense of direction... Roronoa Zoro!" Zoro was in a green jacket and black pants with his green harakami wrapped around his waist.
"I'll slice you up!"
"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Brook sang playing his instrument.
"And naturally, he'll be the one to close the show! The user of the Gum Gum no Mi! The leader of the Straw Hat Crew! He wants to find the great treasure One Piece and become the Pirate King! Monkey D. Luffy!" Luffy was in his usual Straw Hat whole dressed in a red jumpsuit that was unzipped a bit to show his chest.
"I will be the Pirate King!!" Luffy yelled stretching his arms to land on the top of the Crow's Nest.
"Even though it's a fashion show, that Luffy always..." Nami began.
"Wears his hat." Robin finished. That's when the crew heard the sound of cannon fire directed right at them.
"It's the Marines! They're headed this way!" Usopp warned.
"Here comes trouble," Sanji said.
"You just go on playing around... I'll handle them myself." Zoro said.
"What are you getting so excited for?!"
"Gum Gum Balloon!!!" Luffy yelled bouncing the cannons back at the marines.
"Franky Rocket Launcher!!" Missiles from Franky's shoulder-fired at the marine ship closet to them causing an explosion.
"Three Sword Style: Dragon Twister!!" Zoro yelled crested a twister that cut down the marines on the ship."
"Sky Walk! Poele Fire Spectre!!" Sanji yelled burning the marine's ship on fire.
"My turn!" (__) smiled jumping on the other Marine ship next to the Sunny. "Two Sword Style: Cyclone Slash!" She yelled generating a powerful wind attack that either cut or blew away the marines on the ship.
"Tres Fleur...Clutch"
"Midoriboki Rafflesia!" Usopp yelled making a large orange flower appear that filled the Marine ship with a bad odor. Marines jumped onto the Sunny but luckily Chopper was there to beat them in his Kung Fu Point.
"Black Ball! Raiun Rod!" Nami yelled electrocuting the marines of the Sunny.
"Yohohoho!!! Nemuriuta Flanc!" Brook said played a melody on his violin which made the Marines drift to sleep including Luffy.
"Why are you falling asleep too?!" Zoro yelled.
"Umm guys..." (__) said.
"What?" Usopp asked.
"Look up." She said pointing to the large cannonball coming right to the Sunny.
"It's huge!!" Luffy said amazed.
"Everyone, brace yourselves!" Franky began. "Coup de Burst!!!" The Sunny flew away in the air right before the cannon could crush it. As they soared through the air they were getting closer and closer to an island. The Sunny first bounced four times, the crushed a house, and finally, it slide across the ground before falling on the front of the ship.
"We have successfully landed," Franky said.
"YOU CALL THIS A SUCCESS!!!
"We're upside down." Chopper said.
"We ended up in an awkward position," Franky said.
"That sent chills throughout my bones," Brook said resting on the mainmast.
"This place looks so green and peaceful." Robin pointed out.
"I know right. I even hear the birds chirping." (__) said extending her hand so one of the birds perched on it.
"Where are we anyway?" Zoro asked.
"Hey, you two? What island is this?" Nami asked the kids down below.
"Hand Island." The little girl answered.
"Hand... Island?" Usopp repeated.
"Pirates have fallen from the sky!!" The kids yelled rubbing off. Everyone moved inside the kitchen to discuss their next move.
"I need to figure out how to move the shit. I'll finish the maintainers tonight and then figure out how we can set sail." Franky said.
"So, we'll only need to stay here one night?" Robin asked.
"I had just finished placing my special dishes too," Sanji said holding up a broken plate.
"No damage over here! But my medicine is all over the place." Chopper said.
"We need to replenish our supplies." (__) said.
"Let's find the shops," Usopp suggested.
"Alright then! Let's go!" Luffy yelled excitedly.