Chapter 100

(__) POV

"All right, look around as you like!! This is the Barto Club's pirate ship that's filled with love for the Straw Hats!! It's called, the Mister Luffy Go!!
"Is this right, guys?!?!?! It looks like Luffy's on this ship more than ours!!" Usopp yelled.
"I'm so happy to hear that!"
"It's not a compliment!!!"
"Oh look!!" Luffy said.
"I'm glad that you noticed it! It was the Straw Hats' first pirate ship and a dear friend-the Going, Merry!!! I duplicated its bow as a homage!!"
"It has evil eyes." Zoro pointed out.
"So that's what your first ship look like?" I asked.
"This one looks more evil." Ace said.
"I want you to take a good look at this curve!! I asked a woodcrafter to duplicate Luffy-senpai's Gum Gun hands just like the real ones!!" Bartolomeo said hugging the railing that was Luffy's arm.
"Could it be..." Robin asked.
"Yes, Robin-senpai, you have a good eye!! You're right! It's a homage to Chopper-senpai's horns!"
"The those orange trees are..." Usopp said.
"Yes! They're a homage to the orange trees that Nami-senpai took from Bellemere-san's grove in Coco Village!!"
"Sometimes oranges are just oranges!!" Zoro said annoyed.
"I'm so moved!!" Franky cried. "Look how nerdy those details are!! Everywhere you look you feel some sense of fun! It's filled with Super Love!!
"Thank you very much, Franky-senpai!!!"
"Hey, Bartolomeo what's this?" I asked pointing to something covered in a blanket.
"It looks big." Ace said.
"Oh, nice eye (__)-senpai, Ace-sama!"
"Why is it hidden?" Robin asked curiously.
"This is a homage to our beloved goddess. We have kept it hidden so I could surprise you when you came!!"
"Your goddess?" I questioned. "Who's that?"
"Wait you don't mean..." Robin said.
"Yes! You're just as smart as you are beautiful Robin-senpai. Feast your eyes on a work of beauty, our beloved goddess, (__)-senpai!!!" Bartolomeo yelled removing the cover. There standing in front of me was a large stone statue which I'm pretty sure was me, but for some reason it had wings.
"It took us forever to get enough money to get this beauty. We starved for a couple of days but it was worth!!" He said hugging the side of my stone statue leg. "It was so hard to get the curve just right on her body since you're so perfect and the detail is so good it almost seems like (__)-senpai is actually here!!!!"
"Boss I can't believe we're meeting all of the Straw Hats and (__)-senpai and Ace-sama!!!" The crew cried.
"She's even more beautiful in person!!!"
"Wow, it looks just like you. You really are loved huh?" Ace teased knowing full well that I didn't like any of this.
"Ace...." I began. "Please burn it to the ground."
"What?!?!?!?!?"
"You can't burn down our lovely goddess!!!!" Bartolomeo yelled standing in front of the statue.
"I didn't say you could do this!!!"
"Please (__)-senpai allow us to keep this as a memento to you?!!" Bartolomeo said and the rest of his crew went down on the floor bowing and crying.
"Okay fine just stop doing that!!"
"Thank you so much (__)-senpai!!!!"

"Bartolomeo just hurry up and get to Zou!" Trafy said.
"Who do you think you're talking to..."
"I'm counting on you," Zoro said reading his paper.
"Okay! Leave it in my hands!!!" Bartolomeo said blushing. "Okay guys, let's head for Zou at full speed!!!"
"They're such a weird crew," I said plopping down on the couch between Trafy and Zoro.
"Anyways, I wonder if Sanji and the others got to the island safely," Usopp said.
"Nami was with them so I'm sure navigation was fine but they were chased by Big Mom's ship..." Franky explained.
"I'm worried."
"Wait they were chasing Big Mom's ship!? I wonder if Katakuri was there. I would like to see him again."
"Hey Luffy, seems like our bounties have gone up," Zoro said.
"What?! Really!?"
"Oh you didn't know," Bartolomeo said smiling. One of the crew pulled out a red carpet while the others stood on both sides of it with their hands in the air.
"Well, I have the wanted posters of you all in my room so come in!!!!"
"Hey Trafalgar, I threw out yours but your bounty has gone up to 500 million."
"Okay thanks, but I don't care about the price."
We walked into the ship and into the bus room. On the wall, were all our bounties framed and surrounded by streamers.
"Okay, please take a look at them!!"
"They're in frames!!!" Usopp said surprised.
"The autographs you gave me earlier are there, too!!!"
"Okay, let's start with Straw Hat Luffy-senpai!! Your bounty is 500 million beli!!!"
"It's 500 million, yeah!!!" Luffy cheered.
"Almost as high as mine nice job Luffy." Ace said smiling proudly.
"Next Pirate Hunter Zoro-senpai!! 320 million beli!!!"
"Haha! Hey, do you have booze?"
"Demon Child, Nico Robin-senpai!! 130 million beli!!"
"Oh no, it's gone up."
"Cyborg Franky-senpai 94 million beli!!!"
"Just a little short!! On top of that the picture in General Franky..." Franky said sadly.
"God Usopp-senpai!! 200 million beli!!!"
"Ahhh!!! It's unmasked and the price is unbelievable!! I'll be targeted!! But I'm so happy!! But the picture is awful!!" Usopp cried.
"Hey, screw you! How did your bounty get so high?!?" Franky asked holding Usopp with his robot hands.
"Even my own friend's trying to kill me!!!"
"I'm the only one who is left then 100 million!! It's so frustrating!!"
"Wait wait! Take a good look. There's still Nami and the others!"
"Black Foot Sanji-Senpai 177 million beli!"
"Oh, his poster isn't a drawing anymore!" Luffy said.
"Yeah but he still looks funny," I said giggling.
"Tsk! That's boring. The last one was funnier." Zoro said slightly disappointed.
"Cat Burglar Nami-senpai 66 million beli!!"
"When did she get her picture taken again?!" Zoro asked.
"Cotton Candy Lover Chopper-senpai! 100 beli!"
"I can't think of any words to cheer him up," Franky said feeling pity for Chopper.
"Poor guy." Ace said.
"Soup King Brook-senpai 83 million beli!"
"That's like a poster for his concert!" Franky said.
"Next we have Fire Fist Ace-sama!!! 1. 7 billion beli!!!!"
"Over one billion!!!" We all said at the same time.
"Guess I beat you Luffy." Ace said smirking.
"I wouldn't really call that a good thing. I actually feel really bad for you. At least my bounty isn't that high. I feel bad for you, having to be chased around by the marines constantly is a real pain."
"And finally I saved the highest for last, Enchanting Goddess (__)-senpai!!!! 2.5 billion beli!!!"
"2.5 billion beli!!!!" Everyone yelled.
"S-s-s-so high!!" Usopp said shaking.
"Why me!" I asked falling onto my hands and knees.
"Nice job (__)," Luffy said smiling.
"I'm proud of you," Ace added.
"Don't none of you understand my pain!!"
"Actually (__)-senpai you have more epithet. Some newspapers are calling you Queen if the Supernovas and some are calling Demon Princess."
"Of course they are!!"
"Those have a ring to it." Ace said.
"I don't think she likes any of this," Robin said giggling.
"You're right I don't like any of this!!! Can't the Navy just leave me alone!!!"