Chapter 109

(__) POV

We delayed our trip a bit in order to help take care of Zunesha's wounds. Zoro, Kin'emon, Brook, and I chopped the wood while Robin made the bandages and Chopper treated Zunesha's wound with an ointment. Once we were done we headed to the front gates where the Minks were all there to say there farewells to us.
"In end, it's the eight of us. It's nice to have you, Persopero!" Luffy said.
"It's Pedro."
"Why's Big Bro Pedro coming, Grrr?" The Lion Mink strapped onto Luffy's back said.
"I'll come along as someone who's known you well for a long time."
"It was really nice meeting you guys!" Wanda said licking Nami's cheek.
"We still wanna come with you Baron Corpse." One of the Dog Minks said blushing and Brook backed away in fright.
"Oi, what's wrong with you Zoro? You're more upset than usual." I said and then pulled on his face to make him smile." You should smile."
"Lew gow of my fawe!" Zoro struggled to say.
"Okay okay I'm sorry," I giggled.
"You're wasting your time trying to save that pervert. He's probably happy getting the chance to get married to a woman. It's the only time it'll ever happen to him."
"I know you're worried about him too you know. Don't hide it from me." I said smirking and Zoro blushed slightly.
"I believe Zoro is trying to get you to come with him to the Land of Wano," Robin said joining in on our conversation.
"Oh really?"
"Shut up Robin!!"
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have spilled you're secret like that. I just couldn't help myself." Robin said giggling.
"Aww!! So you really will miss me! I feel so loved!!"
"Alright Luffy-dono, we'll be waiting in the Land of Wano!!" Kin'emon said and Robin and Zoro walked back to their group.
"I'll help you descend from the elephant," Kanjuro said with his paintbrush in hand.
"That's okay." Luffy said and stretched his arms around us pulling us closer to him.
"Luffy don't you dare!" I began but it was already too late.
"Bye." Luffy has a smile on his face the entire time while the rest of us were freaking out. Nami has tears in her eyes and held her hand out begging for help that wouldn't come, Chopper screamed, the lion man cried, Brook was so scared his spirit left his body, Ace looked peace, and I was wondering why this kind of thing always happens to me. "Leave Sanji in our hands! We'll see you in the Land of Wano!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Thanks for the change of clothes Nami," I said walking out on the deck. It was a white long-sleeves dress with a turtleneck with a hole in the upper part of my chest.(image below but a bit longer). After Luffy's idiotic plan to jump off the elephant we discovered that we had a stowaway on our ship, Carrot. This earned a lot of complaint from Pedro but he finally agreed to let her stay.

 This earned a lot of complaint from Pedro but he finally agreed to let her stay

"It's not a problem."
"I'm so hungry!!!" Luffy complained laying on the floor.
"Alright, I'll cook. You guys just sit tight. Each of you pay me 5,000 beli."
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Chopper, Luffy, and Brook said at the same time. "All of our allowance will be gone!!!"
"What should we do then?" Nami asked.
"I'll make something!" Luffy declared. Luffy went inside the kitchen to prepare something while Ace and I waited for him to mess this up. Luffy came outside after a bit and got so distracted that he forgot about his food. The kitchen exploded and a fire started on the ship.
"Just like I thought," I said facepalming.
" They should have seen this coming," Ace added.
"There's a storm!!!" Nami yelled out of nowhere. The winds and waves blew harshly rocking the ship around as the rain poured endlessly.
"Eh?!?!?!?"
Ace and I chilled on deck as the others were making changes to prepare for the storm. Nami was yelling orders left and right while Carrot was crying on the floor from the sound of thunder. The rest of the crew was following Nami's orders, running around the ship so we could get out of the storm alive.
"Oh look the rain put out the fire." Ace pointed out casually
"Oh yeah. You're right."
"I'm getting thirsty. Want some water?" Ace asked.
"Yeah. Put ice in mine."
After a little more shaking the storm finally passed and the rain was replaced with snow. Great now it's freezing! I miss having my devil fruit power. Weather never affected me before this!
I went to Nami's closet and grabbed a large white jacket to keep me warm. When I came back I saw everyone gathered around a large bowl of what I would call poison.
"Luffy we can't eat uncooked rice," Nami said covering her mouth.
"What is this bitter purplish thing?" Chopper asked.
"It's full of fish bones," Carrot said sadly.
"So much jam," Brook said sickly.
"Something's slimy and light blue," Pedro said as he pulled a piece up with his fork.
"This is why I don't try Luffy's cooking." Ace said.
"Wow his food looks just like mine when I tried to cook," I said a little amazed.
"How could you guys be so rude after I've taken the trouble to cook this!!" Luffy yelled. He took a bite of his cooking but then quickly spit it out. "Yuck!!!!"
Nami went to the storage place where we kept our food a little confused.
"We have tons of food. Where did it all go?"
"Yeah, I messed up several times so I used it all!" Luffy answered innocently.
"What?!?" Ace yelled furiously. He grabbed Luffy by the collar of his shirt and shook him back and forth. "That was our food supply for an entire week!!"
"I thought you were hungry."
"Idiot!!" Ace yelled hitting him on the head.
"What are we suppose to do without food?!!" Ace yelled still annoyed.
"Hey, I'm starving..." Carrot said tearing up.
"Sanji, help us!" Brook called out.
"Come on you guys. We'll be fine without food for a few days. It's only a week." I said optimistically.
"Only a week! You make it sound like it's nothing. Who doesn't eat for a week?" Chopper said laying on the floor.
"Me. When I was a kid my father used to punish me by not feeding me for days. Isn't that what father's do when you do something wrong?"
"This girl had such a sad childhood!!" They all said at the same time.
"(__), I'm so sorry." Nami said placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Huh?"