Chapter 13

(__) POV

"Come one (__) lets go." Benn said once we docked.
"Umm I think I'll stay here and guard the ship." I said while stepping back a little.
"Come on (__) lets go!" Shanks said. "We can do some shopping for you while we are here."
"Really!" I said happily walking to them, but then I quickly came to my sense and stopped dead in my tracks. "I'm good."
"You're acting weird." Yasopp plunged causing me to get nervous.
"Me weird never." I said now stepping away from the trio in order to run away but I was sadly stopped by someone holding me.
"Let's go." Benn said looking down on me.

Next thing I know I'm walk around Dressrosa with Benn and Yasopp. I tried to hide my face but that was clearly not working. I could her people whispering about me returning as we walked by.
"It's (__), I would notice that cute face anywhere."
"No way she's back!"
"It seems you're popular here." Benn said but I ignored him still trying my best to hide. Please oh please don't let anyone tell Flamingo I'm here.
"Benn's right everyone here seems to know you. Have you been here before?" Yasopp asked.
"I stayed for a bit."
"Then why are you hiding your face?" Benn asked.
"No reason anyways can we please hurry up." I said now speeding up. Sadly though I was stopped by what I could tell was one of Flamingo's men.
"The young master wants to see you." Noooo!!! I'm caught.
"Fine." I said grumpily. I didn't even attempt putting up a fight knowing now that he wasn't going to give up either way.
"Wait a minute (__) where are you going?" Yasopp asked.
"Yeah and who's the young master?" Benn asked confused.
"Just some annoying guy I'll be back as soon as I can, trust me." I said waving them farewell. After a couple of minutes I finally made my way back to the castle. Flamingo of course was outside relaxing by his pool with a bunch of girls.
"Oh so my little angel really is back." He said with a smirk before shooing the girls away.
"Trust me I don't want to be here." I said my hand on my hip.
"I'm hurt that you didn't come to say hi to me."
"Of course I wouldn't say hi to you. Now where's Baby 5?" I asked. In one swift motion he got up from his chair and reappeared in front of me. I of course didn't react and remained cool and composed.
"What are you doing? Get out the way." I said to him coldly.
"It's been weeks since I last seen my little angel so I want to play with her for a while."
"Do I look like a toy."
"Your as cute as one."
"Move."
"No." It continued one like that until I was no longer able to stay calm.
"MOVE ALREADY!!!!!!" I shouted at him causing him to laugh.
"I miss that little fire my angel." He smirked.
"Sorry but I have to go some people are waiting for me so let me see everyone else and then I'm leaving."
"Who are these people? They wouldn't happen to be men would they."
"N-no." I stuttered.
"I think I'm going to have to kill these guys for touching my little angel." He said with a smirk.
"W-wait what!? No one touched me!"
"If u stay for a bit I won't kill them." This jerk is really giving me an ultimatum. I can't believe him. I know for a fact that Flamingo is strong and he has some pretty strong men too. It would be really annoying to have to deal with that and bring Shanks into trouble that has nothing to do with him.
"You're so annoying you know that."
"I know." After that we walked into the castle and there I found all the friends that I missed. There was Lao G, Dellinger, Pica, Sugar, Trebol, Violet, Baby 5, and everyone else. I happily greeted everyone with smiles and hugs but then Flamingo pulled me away from all of them and dragged me to his room.
"You actually kept all my clothes in here." I said surprised while looking at the closet.
"Of course I did, for when you stay here permanently."
"In your dream Flamingo."
"You already are." Ignoring his little comment I continued to look through the clothes and stopped at a certain dress.
"This is a nice dress I should have taken it with me." I began. "Leave I need to change."
"I would rather stay and enjoy the show." Irritated by that I kicked him out of the room and locked it so he couldn't try to get in. I changed into a short, tight, white, dress that showed my curves. It was sleeveless and rapped around my neck. It exposed the inner part of my breasts and at the bottom there was two black strips. My hair was tied in two buns with part of it flowing down. (If you have short hair then it's just two buns) After I was done changing I stepped out and walked passed Flamingo hoping to find Baby 5 nearby. Sadly enough Flaningo followed me teasing and irritating me the whole way.
"Baby 5 there are you!" I said happily.
"Oh (__) I was wondering where you went." She said hugging me.
"I was trapped in a room with Flamingo. Do you want to take a bath with me?" I asked.
"I think I'll join you." Flamingo said.
"No way."
"You can't stop me this is my castle."
"Fine then what do you want?" I asked knowing full well I had to make some deal to get him to leave me alone.
"After the bath dinner just you and me. I'll leave you an outfit in our room." Our room. Did he really need say that. He makes it seem like we're married.
"Fine fine. Now let's go Baby 5. I said grabbing her hand and leaving Flamingo alone.