Chapter 50

Nami POV

I had just woken up in a room all alone.
"Where am I?" Wait I remember now that leopard guy kidnapped me and said he was going to marry me. But where is he? I don't see him anywhere. Well, this is my time to escape. I have to look for (__), she was kidnapped by that flying guy. I was searching through the mansion opening every door in sight hoping to find someone I knew could help. At one of the doors, I saw both of (__) swords, so I took them with me and kept searching.

3rd POV

"Crap this guys going to be a real pain in the ass," Franky said.
"It's not just strong he's fast as hell for his size," Zoro added.
"What was his name again?" Sanji asked.
"Oh, Umm.." Chopper said.
"Roast right?" Zoro answered.
"No not even close," Usopp said. "I think it had an S, in the end, didn't it?"
"Hughes?" Chopped said unsure.
"I think you're getters colder," Usopp said.
"It's Oars," Robin answered.
"That's it!"
"I'm sorry but I'm injuries aren't quite terrible," Brook said sadly.
"It's fine just stay back and take care of (__)," Franky said.
"Hey, Oars. If that's really Luffy's shadow you got inside of you then I'm going to have to tell you this, that you should never underestimate the strength of your crew." Sanji said as he held his cigarette.
"Hahaha!! You tiny are pirate dare tougher then I thought you'd be." Oars laughed.
"I'm tired of being thrown around so much. Why don't we turn the tables and throw him around for a change." Zoro said with a smirk.
"I can get behind that. We've let him have his fun for long enough." Sanji said.
"Wow wait a minute, how are we suppose to throw him," Usopp said worriedly. "In case you haven't noticed he's a giant!"
"So how do we wanna approach this then. I have a lot of plans one of them will work." Franky said with a hand on his chin.
"Hahaha smashing time!" Oars said jumping into the air and attacking.
"Gum Gum Hammer!!!!"
"You wanna fight the feel the power of all of us combined!" Franky yelled charging at Oars. "Heads you guys! I know the plan we are taking him out with tactic 15!"
"Really!?" Chopper said surprised.
"Zoro, eyebrows stand by!" Franky commanded. "Trust me just grab onto my legs," Franky said jumping onto Zoro and Sanji's should at. Chopper went on Franky's head and Usopp was being held in one of Franky's hand.
"Hey wait a minute Franky! We're not complete the left arm still isn't docked yet!" Chopper said loudly.
" what the hell do you think you're doing Robin, hurry up and dock onto my left arm!" Franky yelled.
"No. I'm not embarrassing myself like that," Robin said causing Franky, Usopp, and Chopper's mouth to hand open. "As human beings, you should be ashamed of yourselves."
"What's the matter? She won't do it?" Oars said disappointed. "Do it you jerks!" Oars yelled punching the trio away.
After tha,t they started to fight again. Sanji ran to the side of Oars and kicked a boulder at his head to distract him. Usopp took this chance to use his oil star on his hand that was on the floor vaunt him to slip. Sanji helped boost Zoro in the air with Franky's nunchucks.
"Great Shot Slash!!!!" Franky's nunchucks hardly hit Oar's arm. Robin used her powers to wrap around that arm and hold it behind Oars. As Oars was struggling to stay up Franky was building a staircase to Oars face.
"Super Hammer Gong!!!" Chopper and Franky yelled punching Oars in the jaw.
"You look dizzy and you got only one leg holding you up," Sanji shouted before launching himself at Oars' leg hardly causing him to fall onto the building.
"WE DID IT!!!" Usopp yelled proudly.
"Ow Ow Ow, this really hurts!" Oars said. Oars started yelling pisses at the straw hats. When he tried to move but his arms were stuck in the ground. All the straw hats had an evil look in their eyes at this realization.
"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Oars yelled as he was being attacked by the straw hats. Franky tried tactic 15 again but this time without Sanji and Zoro.
"Give me a leg Sanji!" Franky yelled. Sanji did as he said lunching the trio into the air landing on Oars' head. Franky started pounding on his head and Zoro, Sanji, and Robin watched disappointed. Then we the trio stopped attacking and statues taunting Oars.
"I'll smash you flat!!" Oats yelled mad. He went to punch the trio but they jumped off his head before he could. He was sent falling backward from his own punch. Before Oars could fall he stopped himself.
"I have an idea you guys," Usopp said.
"Enough of this I'm tired of your half baked plans," Zoro said holding his swords.
"Listen to me first!!! From what I have seen even though he's big and red and all he still has traces of Luffy's personalities left in him."
"What do you mean he already said he doesn't remember us and that Moriah was his master." Chopper said.
"Yeah but even so he didn't hurt (__) before and he wanted to see tactic 15 earlier. Right at that moment, his other half leaped out, the part of him that's Luffy is in there somewhere. That means these guys' weaknesses are the same as Luffy's." Usopp said with a smirk. Everyone split up to do their own thing. Usopp and Chopper distracted him by saying they saw meat and Franky and Zoro took this chance to hit Oars at the back of his leg. Oars fell forward onto his hands and knees.
"Hey, Oars you want a real fight!" Zoro shouted.
"Let's see what you got." Oars sent punch to Zoro, but he dodged it before it hit him. He threw another punch but Zoro deflected it with his sword.
"Three-sword style: 108 Caliber Phoenix!" A vortex of slashes was sent towards Oars but he dodged at so it didn't hit him. Oars got mad and started stomping on the ground as Zoro dodged. Zoro attacked him causing him to fall. Oars fell to where Zoro was so he moved away.
The ship started moving and the fog began to clear up. As if it wasn't bad enough Moriah went inside Oars body in order to control his shadow.
"Usopp you're going to have to find a mountain of salt. We'll try to weaken him until you get back." Zoro said with his sword in his mouth. To stop Usopp, Oars sent a punch to him. Before it could Usopp, Broom stepped in saving him. He held (__) on one shoulder and Usopp on the other with one hand holding a large bag of salt.
"Yohohoho! Thank you for this chance straw hat. I swear I'll fight beside you with every ounce of my might. Although this assistance may not fully repay you for helping me with my shadow, I will help." Brook said dancing with (__) still one his shoulder.
"We don't need you breaking any bones so just hold onto the salt and watch (__)."
"Good luck Zoro." (__) said before Zoro ran towards Oars.
Usopp sent a larger firebird on Oars burning him. Chopper launched Zoro into the air so he could cite down the tower as he fell back to earth. Sanji kicked the sliced pieces of the tower to Oars knocking him back a little.
"Behold my new weapon the stem beatle," Usopp said as pulled a bigger version of his slingshot back. Franky got in the middle and was shot into Oars stomach. Using his guns he used his motor canon to shoot Moriah, but Oars just dodged and kicked Franky away. Oars was about to stomp on him until Nami user her thunderbolt temp stopping him.
"Don't know where she is but Nami's fine!" Sanji said.
"It's that girl." Oars said looking at Nami.
"Gum gum Pistol!"
"He stretched. Impossible!!" Luckily before Nami fell Robin caught her using her devil fruit abilities. Oars began using his new stretching abilities constantly making it harder on the straw hats to fight against him.
"Excuse me! I beg of you to let me help. I have an idea that might just work." Brook said surprising everyone. Zoro was the first to charge at Oars. Nami used her clima-tact to create a thunder cloud as Usopp used his large slingshot on Brook. (__) was being held by Robin. Brook was launch into the air and surrounded by lightening. He shot right through Oars' shoulder like a bullet. Zoro the user two-sword style to cut Oars on his stomach.
"Gum Gum bazooka!!" Usopp expected to get hit by Oars stretching abilities but nothing happened. Robin used her devil fruit powers to hold Moriah in place. (__) was set down away from the fight as she still was too weak to even move.
"Give it up or I'll snap your neck." To escape Robin's hold Moriah used his shadow attacking her.
"Cuatros Manos, and the clutch!" Robin expected Moriah to be dead but at the last second, he switched places with his shadow. He took Robin's shadow and cut it off her feet like with Luffy. Moriah went back to the safety of Oars stomach and let Oars handle the rest. Soon enough Sanji and Chopper were knocked out as well leaving only three. Only a couple of minutes later and Zoro was taken out leaving only Nami and Usopp. Oars went to stop on Nami and Usopp in order to finish them off for good.
"Hey, big guy might want to stop that. What do you think you're stomping anyways. You looking for these three cause you're not even close."
"We're still alive," Usopp said surprised.
"I'm glad you're fine." (__) said with a smile.
"What!?" Nami said surprised.
"The names Monkey D. Luffy."
"Luffy!!" (__) yelled. Luffy was a lot bigger now and his skin turned blue.
"What happened?" Usopp asked. Luffy gently placed Nami, Usopp, and (__) to the ground.
"Stand back."
"Wait you're going to fight him alone. He doesn't just have you fighting ability he can stretch like you too." Usopp explained.
"Gum Gum Rifle!" Before the punch hit Luffy he stopped it with his plans and punched Oars in the face sending him flying.
"Way to go Luffy!" (__) cheered. Luffy went to wear Oars was, kicking his ass with no problem. Down s
below a group of people took the other straw hats to a safe place.
"Guys, what's going on?" (__) as she tried using her arms to raise herself to a sitting position.
"(__) you can move now!" Nami said happily.
"Yeah but barely it's kind of hard."
"There are some people down there taking Zoro and the rest of the crew away."
"We better go stop them," Nami said. The three of them went down to where the rest of the crew was. There they found out that the group of people stuffed a bunch of shadows in Luffy and that it will last only 2 or 3 more minutes.
"By the way (__), here," Nami said handing her two swords.
"Thank Nami."
"Yay, you really did it Luffy. Eat that Oars!" Usopp cheered once he saw Oars pass through a building. Soon enough Luffy beat Oars however all the shadows in him left, turning back to normal.
"Luffy!!" (__) yelled worried. "Luffy wake up!"
"Those shadows were too much for him," Lola said. "Moriah has to command them shadows to return back to their master," Lola explained. Then the ground started shaking and Oars got back on his feet. The group of guys were getting scared and hopeless.
"All of the straw hats bodies are gone!"
"What happened to those three?"
"Did they run away?"
"Hey Robin I want to get up there," Luffy called out now awake.
"Yes, I understand. I'll provide some footholds for you."
"Good to hear."
"Just as I thought everyone is back up and ready for the next round," Nami said on top of the rubble.
"I'm ready to help." (__) said with a smile.
"What!?! They're trying again!!"
"Pierna Fleur." A bunch of feet appeared along the walls. Nami made some rain clouds appear all over Oars soaking him in rain.
"Now Coup de Burst!!!" Franky called out and a gust of cold wind blasted to Oars freezing his legs. Sanji kicked the large chains nearby so they wrapped around Oars. Up above on the crows nest Brook launched Luffy down towards Oars at high speed.
"Third Gear: Gum-Gum Balloon!" As Luffy was falling Zoro and (__) cur Oars right in the middle of his stomach. Sanji used the machine to tighten the chains and force Oars back to stand straight.
"Gum Gum Bazooka!!!"
Oars' spine broke and he was sent falling backward.