Chapter 62

(__) POV

After escaping the sixth-floor Ivankov took his to Newkama land on level 5.5. There Crocy and I got a new set of clothes. Good thing to cause I'm not sure how long this dress was going to stay. I changed into a tight, strapless black uniform that showed my curves perfectly. I had on an unbuttoned black jacket with small red striped at the bottom of the sleeve. The dress went across my breast in a straight line exposing the upper parts of my breasts. There was a red stripe on the top and I was a brown belt wrapped around my waist. The bottom of my dress had a cut on the side showing some of my upper thighs while my (h/c) locks flowed freely.

 The bottom of my dress had a cut on the side showing some of my upper thighs while my (h/c) locks flowed freely

"So how it you guys," I said cheerfully as I opened the door.
"Looks good," Crocy said with a cigarette in his mouth. He changed into his usual everyday clothes. I'm honestly surprised they had that here.
"You Look, gorgeous dear," Ivankov said.
"(__) is that you?" A familiar voice said. I looked behind Ivankov to find Bon Clay laid on the floor with bandages everywhere I looked.
"Bon Clay you escaped."
"Wait (__) you know him?" Luffy said rather surprised.
"Yes, we met when I was in Level 3. I spent a lot of time talking to him....." I slowly got quieter at the end as I remembered a certain thing we talking about. I turned my attention the Crocy with an evil aura surrounding me.
"Crocy!" I yelled before hitting him right on his chest.
"What the hell was that for?" He asked.
"Did you think I wasn't going to find out what you said. How could you say something like that!!"
"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about you jerk!" I said now blushing. "Why would you say that we were engaged!"
"To keep the men away that's why." He said while getting up. "You're embarrassed by something like that. Makes me wonder how you'll react if I did something more." He said now in front of me.
"Could you two stop being all lovey-dovey we need to leave," Ivankov said.
"It's not like that!!"

"It's just before 10 in the morning. The execution is three in the afternoon. We can be certain that they will do everything in there power to stay on time. So if Whitebeard is going to make an attack it's lost like he'll do it as soon as possible. They should already be on their ship and in route. The war can break out at any second." Jinbe said as he ran up the steps.
"They ain't kill him until three o clock right? Then we still have a chance to get there and save him." Luffy said. I was being carried in Crocy's arms bridal style as he used his devil fruit powers to fly up the steps. I don't really feel like using what energy has left on running up some steps so this is the best thing for me. When Crocy turned the door to sand we were met with a bunch of guards all with weapons in hand.
"Level four reporting in, Jinbe the Shichibukai from Level 6 has been sited." One of the men said.
"It seems we reached the burning heat hell."
"Alongside the intruder Monkey D. Luffy.
"Man it's hot."
"The Enchanting Goddess (__) has also broken out."
"It feels normal to me."
"Former Shichibukai Crocodile is here as well. We are prepared to engage the enemy. Fire!!"
Rounds of bullets were fired off at Crocy but they all ultimately proved useless as each and everyone went right through him. Crocy attacked using his sand to drain the life out of them.
"Gum gum Gatling!!!"
"Fishman Karate!"
Man, this sucks I don't have my swords so I have to attack with my arms and legs. It was easy but still.
"Straw Hat, (__), and two warlords. What are we supposed to do!"
"We don't stand a chance."
"Move it!" Luffy commanded.

"Heehaw, I finally caught up with you!" Ivankov said from behind us with a mob.
"I'm here too Straw boy!" Bon Clay said twirling.
"Oh, it looks like you got your juices back."
"Yes and now I'm better than ever."
"Face Growth Synthesis!!!" Ivankov yelled stabbing his nails into his cheekbones.
"Hurry it's hot in here!!"
"Hell Wink." He said sending the guards flying. We continued talking down guards that stood in our way with ease. Things started looking worse for us when the three of the Demon Guards showed up and that crazy torturer Sadi showed up. Man, I would love to get my revenge on her.
"Third Gear Gum Gum Pistol!"
"Fishman Karate 5 Thousand Brick Fist!"
"Sables!!" The three guys easily knocked out the demon guards with one attack.
"Wait to go guys!" I said giving them a thumbs up.
"Mmm, (__) you're here too. I can't wait to have more fun with you." Sadi said licking her lips sadistically. I swear this girl gives me the chills.
"I don't think so naughty girl. You'll be fighting me now." Ivankov said.
"Naughty girl!? You can call me Mistress Sadi."
Well, I guess Ivankov has this. I have to find my swords and leave this place. Suddenly the door leading to the third floor started opening by itself.
"This is the great fortress of hell, none shall pass!!" Wait a minute is that Hannyabal.
"Who are you?" Asked a confused Luffy.
"It's the end of the line this is as far as you go!" Hannyabal yelled. Okay, why is he know doing his job? Before he was all okay with prison breaks and now all of a sudden he's trying to stop us. What's up with that?
"In order to guarantee the safety of all citizens you Straw Hat must be arrested. I hereby sentence you to death on behalf of the warden."
"Luffy I'll handle this," I said stepping in between them. "I would move if I were you Hannyabal"
"Try and make me!" I charged at him to attack but was forced to dodge when he tried to cut me with his two-sided sword. He started spinning his blade so fast that fire appeared at the edge. He came after me with me dodging the whole time. Okay, I have no time for this. When I saw an opening I attacked him with a round of multiple kicks leaving him bloodied and unconscious. That was pretty easy... wait a minute that's!!!
"My swords!!!" When I looked down at Hannyabal's waist both Kusanagi and Chokuto were tied to him.
"Oh, my poor babies I won't let you go like that again. I'm so sorry!!" I said hugging my swords close to me. I sure am lucky to find them this easy. I thought it would be a lot harder.

What I didn't expect was for Hannyabal to get back up again. I continued to beat him to the point his blood was dripping on the floor. We stopped our fight when suddenly all the guards blocking the door were sucked into a shadow of some kind. What the hell is that?
"Put a cork in it already." That voice. Why does it sound so familiar? "All this blathering about what's right and wrong in the world. If you'd look at the world from outside your damn prison you'd see it isn't so black and white." He said stomped on Hannyabal's face. "So cut the crap."
No. It's him that bastard. Why? Why is he here?
"That guy I met in Jaya."
"Teach."
"Oh wow, wow. Well, ain't that a fine trip down memory lane. Looks like we caught you guys right in the middle of something." He said as he looked around the room and then stopped when his eyes landed on me. "(__) so you really are here. How lucky I am. I've been meaning to see you for a while now."
"Don't you dare say my name like we're still friends. Not after what you did!"
"Oh guess you're probably mad about the Ace things ain't ya. Honestly, you should be happy that you have time to save him. Do you know how hard it was for me not to kill him right there for everything he did."
"What the hell are you talking about! Ace was nothing but nice to everyone including you. He protected you and you betrayed him!"
"See there it is right there. He stole you away that's what. It ain't fair. If you met me before him then maybe it'd be different."
"What the hell do you mean?"
"You were always with him. Spending your time, laughing with him while I just watched. He ain't never gave me a chance. When he found me it was finally my chance for revenge." I don't understand what he's talking about. "Now that he's about to die there's something I gotta tell ya. Join my crew."
How dare he ask me something like that. After he tried to kill Thatch after he betrayed us after he turned Ace in, how dare he ask me to join his crew.
"Never!!!!"