Chapter 114

3rd POV

After the meeting with the Fire Tank Pirates ended Sanji headed back to the castle to inform (__) of the plan.
"I see. Well, I'm just glad to find out that you aren't going to marry Pudding."
"I'm sorry for leaving the way I did." He said sadly.
"No, it's okay. You're in a tough situation. I'm not going to blame you."
"So you forgive me?"
"Of course I do. It really hurt when I found out you were going to marry Pudding because it probably meant I wasn't going to see you go again but now you're not so I can see you as much as I like." (__) said smiling innocently. Sanji's face turned red and he could feel his heartbeat faster and faster.
"(__) you really are so kind."
"Am I really? I think I'm pretty normal. Anyways you know I met Reiju on my way here."
"She told me."
"Did you know she also told me that you never forgot about me. Aren't we lucky that we got to meet each other again!"
"She told you that," Sanji said blushing in embarrassment.
"Don't be embarrassed it's nice to know someone actually liked me. It's getting late, isn't it? I guess it's time for you to leave huh?" (__) said changing the subject.
"Yeah."
"I wish you could stay with me." (__) said sadly.
"(__)-chwan is that a proposal!!! I'll always follow you everywhere!!!" Sanji said like his usual normal self and (__) couldn't help but laugh.
"You're back to normal. I'm glad. You've been off since I've seen you." (__) said smiling sweetly. "Come on you should get going or they'll get suspicious." She said as she pushed him out the balcony.
"Just know (__)-chwan when I'm with Pudding I'll be thinking about you!!!" Sanji gushed.
"Okay, okay, just go!" (__) said smiling. Sanji jumped off the balcony but not before blowing a kiss to (__).

(__) POV

*the next day*

I woke up from my sleep still trapped in the same room. When I looked around the room I noticied something different. Beside me on the bed was a beautiful short blue dress. It had no sleeves but was rested next to it was was a pair of black gloves. There were black ruffles at the bottom and top and a black bow in the center of the top. Along the curve of the top of the dress was small white circles and at the bottom was white vine embroidery. The dress also had a black corset along with matching black heels
This isn't for me, is it? Why would I need a dress like this?
"Come on dear it's time to get dressed!" The dressers chimed.
"Dressed? Dressed for what?"
"For the party of course. Come here, come here, and let us get you all dolled up!"
"Party? Us?" I questioned. I looked around the room and noticied that a bunch of the inanimate objects were now singing and dancing a little. "Wait a minute! I think there was some kind of mistake here. What am I even doing here?"
"Don't stretch the small. Just let us get you ready." The dresser said.
"It won't take much though, you're already so beautiful!" The comb said. I was about to protest until suddenly the chair pushed me so I fell on it. I sat in front of a mirror as the comb started working on my hair. I know I've been here before but I don't think I'll ever get use to this. This is island is just way too weird. A comb is literally combing my hair all by itself. And what's up with all this singing.

About an hour of letting them do whatever they wanted they finally finished. I was now dressed in the beautiful dress that was placed in my room and my hair was now wavy like Nami's and tied in a high ponytail. They added a tiny bit of makeup like lipgloss and mascara but that was basically about it. Apparently, that's all that I needed.

 Apparently, that's all that I needed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
One Piece x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें