Chapter 17

3rd POV

"You're a Yonko and Mihawk is a Shichibukai!?" (__) said surprised by this new found information. "Why did you never tell me?"
"It never came up I guess."
"You should have still said something!" She yelled at him. "Because of you Yasopp was probably laughing at me for not knowing!"
"You bet I was!" Yasopp laughed earning him a cold glare from (__).
"How did you not know?" Mihawk asked curious. There aren't many people who would hear his name and not recognize him at all. The fact that she didn't Shanks and him made him curious about the girl.
"I don't know, I just didn't know." She said not wanting to talk about her past. They were interrupted when the same group of marines from before busted through the doors.
"There you are cutie." He said with a smirk.
"How did you find me?" (__) asked irritating.
"It's not hard to find a beautiful girl like you. I just had to ask around a bit." He began. "Why don't you and I get out of this disgusting bar and get a drink." He said walking closer to her. This of course only made (__) angry. She already didn't like this guy because he followed her and he forced himself close to her and now he was trying to take her away. What pissed her off most was she couldn't go back to her shopping trip because she didn't want to run into him again. (__) officially had it with this marine. Instead of saying anything at all (__) walked out the bar to the pirates astonishment.
"Oi (__) what are you doing?!" Shanks said getting up from his chair to follow the girl outside. (__) was standing not to far away from the bar and the marines were all in front of her. The part of the crew plus Mihawk walked out of the bar while the rest stuck there heads our the windows. The pirates were confused as to what (__) was doing.
"So you're agreeing to go out with me. I knew you couldn't refuse. With a beautiful girl like you by my side Fullbody will get so jealous he'll lose it." The man said with a smirk.
"I didn't come out here because I agree to go out with you." (__) began confusing the marines. "I'm out here because I don't want to mess up the bar."
"Hahahaha, don't tell me you're going to try to fight me!!" The Marine said walking closer to (__).
"You should just stick to looking cute."
"Yeah don't try a acting tough." This Of course got the pirates mad at the insults the marines through at her. Shanks was about to say something but (__) put her hand in the air stopping him.
"I'll handle this. I need to let off some stream." The pirates were a little surprised by this but also curious about the girl's abilities. They never actual seen her fight before so they all wondered how she'll handle herself.
"Okay fine." Shanks said with a smirk.
"Don't go asking me to save you know." Yasopp teased.
"Don't worry I won't!" (__) shouter back.
"Why don't you just come wit-." The Marine was about to grab a hold of her wrist but (__) quickly grabbed his and sent him flying into a couple of boxes. The other marines looked at her in shock that she could throw a full grown man like she did.
"Why you.. GET HER!!!" The Marine shouted in anger.
"Yes captain!" The marines all said and got out their weapons. The fight was 15 vs 1 with each Marine holding a weapon while (__) was fighting with her bear hands. One of the marines stepped up in front of the others and pointed his gun as (__) before firing. (__) easily dodged the bullet causing the marines to look at her with shock as well as some of the pirates. The marines with guns then started off firing off their weapons causing loud bang noises to fill the area. But even with all those marines firing at her not one bullet was able to hit her. (__) smirked at the expressions the marines were making. Finally deciding to attack she ran foward to them so fast that they didn't even see, and have a good, hard punch to the Marine in front of her, sending him and some of the men behind him flying backwards. The marines with swords all charged at (__) swinging their swords but (__) dodged them with ease kicking or punching the marines when she saw an opening. Everyone looked at her in shock. They were surprised to see that (__) was so strong and so fast. She was moving so quickly that only Shanks, Mihawk, Benn, Lucky Roo, and Yasopp could see her and her strength sent the marines flying a couple of yards away. Mihawk was now more interested in the girl. It's not everyday that you find a girl as strong as her out in sea. In no time at all the marines were all defeated and (__) came out of this without a scrap on her body. The marine captain looked at the girl in fear before trying to escape from her. When trying to get up he stumbled a bit due to his legs shaking in fear.
"Oh I forgot about you." (__) said walking closer to him. That of course caused him to escape to the only place he could think of, the sea. He jumped into the ocean and began swimming away from the girl. (__) walked slowly to one of the fallen marines and picked up the gun near him. The marine captain was now already far away from the port.
"What are you going to do, he's kind of far now." Don said but (__) ignored him. She pointed her gun at the marine captain in the distance. She pulled the trigger release the bullet into the air. It zipped across the ocean and it came to a stop when it hit the back of the marine captain's head. Now done with the gun (__) tossed it to the side and turned to face her friends. Their mouths were hanging open completely surprised by (__).
"Nice job (__)." Shanks complimented causing (__) to smile.
"You're stronger then you look." Benn said.
"Thanks."
"Hey, Hey, Hey, hey, hey. What's going on I didn't know you could fight." Yasopp said surprised.
"How could you not know I carry two swords with me!" (__) shouted back not noticing Mihawk raise his eyebrows in curiosity.
"I thought that was just for show!" He shouted back.
"Why would I carry swords just for show!!"
"Because you're an idiot!"
"What was that!!"
"Stop fighting you two." Benn said breaking them up.
"(__)." Mihawk called our causing her to look at him. "Are you good with a sword?"
"I would think so. I learned how to use a sword from a tutor but after I beat him there wasn't really anyone else for me to go against so I couldn't improve my skill." (__) explained causing Mihawk to stop and think for a bit.
"I'm proud of you (__)." Shanks said rubbing (__) hair affectionately.
"(__) come with me and I'll train you." Mihawk said causing everyone to look at him in disbelief.
"For real!?"
"I'm the best swordsman in the world, if you can't find anyone else to help you improve your skills then allow me." It hasn't been long since Mihawk met but his interest in her kept growing. Generally he would not care to offer lesssons to anyone but she was different. People may think that it was her beauty that swayed him or maybe her personality but it wasn't that. At least not in the beginning. It was more of the fact that his rival, Red Hair Shanks, has taken such a liken to this girl. It was clear that Shanks cared for her greatly, almost like a sister but he also knew they must not have known each other that long because he's never seen her before. If she was able to enchant Shanks like that, then what type of person is she.
"Whoa you're the best swordsman in the would!" (__) said amazed.
"Wait a minute, you can't just try to take (__) away like that." Shanks said pulling (__) into a hug.
"I want to go." (__) said surprising the rest of the crew.
"W-what!?"
"I have to get stronger and plus you knew I wasn't staying forever." Shanks stared into her big (e/c) eyes before reluctantly agreeing.
"Fine."
"WHAT!?" The rest of the crew said surprised.
"We can't stop her, but that means we are going to have to throw the biggest farewell party ever!!!!!" Shanks said shouting the last part.
"WE'RE GOING TO DRINK SO MUCH THE BAR IS GOING TO RUN OUT OF ALCOHOL!!!!!!!"
"YEAH!!!!!!!"