Chapter 53

3rd POV

A few days out in sea and the crew landed on a Spa Island.
"Ahh, this is the life!!" Nami said stretching her arms.
"Who would have ever thought that when we sailed through the Devils Sea that we would land on a place like this," Robin said in her lounge chair.
One of the attendants with a mustache started explaining all the features of Spa Island.
"Hey, Nami thanks for letting me borrow your swimsuit!!!" Said as she ran to where Nami and Robin were relaxing. (__) was in a white bikini with red ruffles and a small bow in the middle. Her bottom was covered by a white swimsuit wrap with the same design as the top.

Before (__) reached Nami and Chopper she was stopped by Sanji calling out for her

"(__)-chwan that swimsuit looks amazing on you!" Sanji said with a nosebleed.
"Thanks although it's a little embarrassing I've never worn anything like this before." (__) said blushing a little making Sanji freak out even more. "Hey, I have an idea why don't you go on the ride with me!" (__) excitedly. Sanji happily complied following (__) as she went up to the water slide. When they got there (__) was instructed to sit in front and Sanji went behind her wrapping his hands around his waist.
"WEEEEE!!!!" (__) screams happily as she went through the ride. Sanji was behind her happy for another reason. When they landed into the three-foot pool they were met with candy rain.
"Wow so cool!" (__) said holding her palm out to catch the candy.
"It's candy." Just as fast as it came the candy disappeared again. (__) and Sanji went to where Nami was to find two kids eating with her.
"Oh my god, what a cute little raccoon!" (__) said hugging the kids' pet. When she let it go of him it turned into Luffy's sandal.
"Hey what the hell is that thing!?" Sanji said surprised. "Are you telling me that thing can change into anything!!!"
"Pretty much," Luffy answered.
"Make yourself beautiful, the hottest sexiest thing ever!!!!!!!!" The raccoon did as he said turning into a female raccoon with curves.
"I really walked into that one didn't I," Sanji said disappointed falling on his hands and knees. "No, I mean like that girl over there! Turn into (__) for me!!!!!!"
"Huh?" In a puff of smoke the raccoon dog turner into (__) but in a smaller version.
"Ughhh!!! To small!! Sanji yelled crying. "What an idiot how could I be so dumb! Even though she's tiny she's still (__)!" Sanji said perking up. He held the tiny version of (__) on his palm with hearts in his eyes.
"(__)-chwaannn!!"
"Moron!" Nami yelled hitting Sanji on the head.
"I don't get it why would Sanji want the raccoon dog to turn into me when I'm right here?"
"Sanji are you alright," Chopper asked worriedly.
"Goodbye Luffy thanks again for the food and fun!" The little girl waved.
"Aww!! You have to leave so soon little sea raccoon."
"You're hopeless!!!"
"Feefeeee!!!" Someone laughed. "I've been looking for both of you." Standing there was a large man with his hair split into two spikes pointing upwards. He had triangular like eyebrows and his long nose was color red. Next to him was a woman with dark blue hair, blue eyes, and a pointed nose. On the other side was a large gorilla man laughing.
"Hold on a second there seems to be some familiar faces here." The man namedFoxyy said. "So this is where you been my dear old rival, Straw Hat Luffy!!"
"Do I know you?" Luffy asked. Foxy was so hurt he fell onto the floor crying.
"Luffy that's rude." (__) said as she walked up to him.
"Hey hold on a sec you're the guys Zoro and Sanji best up." After getting over his crying session Foxy explained to Luffy what happened in there Davy Back fight.
"O,h I remember now. Stupid split head guy!"
"Damn it that's Foxy!!" He shouted angrily.
"It's nice to meet a rival of Luffy's I'm (__)."
"Oh, and it looks like Straw Hat got another member and a beautiful one at that." Foxy said with his hand on his chin.
"Be careful Luffy I remember this guy had a weird beam." Usopp warned.
"Yeah, but we already learning how to handle that." Sanji said coming into the conversation.
"O,h you think so huh?" Foxy said laughing. He and his comrades jumped into a glass shaped Foxy head. He spun the head around and used his slow slow beam on it so that a bunch of beans went everywhere. Everyone was forced to move slowly since they were to slow to dodge. Foxy took the book that the little girl was holding and then snapped his finger. The ground underneath the straw hat, (__), and the kids slowly moved away leaving them suspended in mid-air over the ocean.
"Man what a glorious bath that was. My skins sparkling and squeaky clean or at least it would be if I had any skin. Yohohoho!!"
"Hm what the heck are guys doing?" Franky asked walked up to the scene with Brook.
"Franky, Brook kick those guys asses!!!" Luffy yelled now back to normal and falling to the ocean.
"Weapons blasts!" Franky shouted launching an attack that caused the island to shake on Foxy. Before the group could fall into the ocean Robin used her devil fruit power to catch them. Luffy caught the two kids by stretching one arm around them and launching the other one to the top of Spa Island to bring them back up.
"How did you do the Luffy?" The little one asked.
"Well, you see I'm kinda made of rubber." Foxy wanted to try his Mirror things again but it broke. Luffy took this chance to attack the trio with gum gum bazooka.

When Foxy was gone the two little girls explained the importance of the notebook Foxy tried to take.
"Here this is our daddy's notebook." The little girl named Lina said.
"Oh wow, this is some complex stuff." (__) said flipping through the pages.
"It's the instructions to make a gem," Lina said.
"Hey look there's a sea chart on here." Nami pointed out.
"That steam thing seems important," Usopp said nothing the steaming cup on the sea chart.
"I'm betting that this steam stands for spa so that means that it's somewhere here on spa island!" Nami realized.
"It's hard to believe with all that other information that the only way to make it work is with that mysterious clue," Robin said. Lina started ranting about how mad she was at her father for leaving her behind and making the last part a clue.
"Man you're dad sure is one funny guy," Luffy said with a smile. "Gem making sound pretty cool I really wanna see one."
"Ahh, there you are," Zoro said now that he found the crew.
"Just in time." (__) said giggling.
"What's going on over here?" Zoro asked. Sayo was about to say something until the ground under their feet disappear sending her falling down.
"I have the girl. If you want to see her again you'll do just as I say." A den den mushi said. "Search for that secret in the notebook and then you'll get the girl."
"Luffy help me save Sayo," Lina said with tears in her eyes.
"Okay."
"What you will!?"
"Sure besides I really want to see that gem."
"Even though it could be a fake."
"What's the plan then?" Usopp asked.
"Let's see... Oh I know let's destroy this ship."
"WHAT!?!?!?!?!"
"What about Sayo?!" Chopper asked.
"This way we can find her no problem."
"And what of the hint about the gem?" Robin asked.
"The more we destroy the easier it will be to look for it right."
"Let's get started. We can't just wait for things to fall on our laps." Zoro said.
"I'm all about this plan," Sanji said.
"Yes so am I." Robin agreed.
"Ahh! Robin Roo isn't anybody against this!" Nami said loudly.
"We'll orders are orders," Brook said and Franky agreed.
"What about you (__)?" Luffy asked.
"I'm on board although I'd like to make one adjustment."
"Can I still destroy stuff?"
"You can destroy whatever you want." (__) said making Luffy happy.
"Right breast stuff!!!!" Luffy cheered and the group got to work. As the straw hats were doing there thing (__) was sitting down reading Lina's father's notebook. (__) was so distracting with reading she didn't notice Sayo being tied up in front of large bazooka. When the attendant Doran attacked where (__) and the rest of the crew was she dodged with ease without pulling her eyes from the notebook.
"How annoying." (__) said to herself. Luffy used his third gear to finish off Doran but he turned tiny and fell to the floor along with Lina and the raccoon dog. Everyone including (__) docked on the Sunny as Soa island fell apart from Luffy's attack.
"Guys I figured it out!" (__) said happily."
"You did?!" Nami said surprised.
"How?! How did you figure it out so fast?" Soya asked.
"I'm a real genius at math but that's not important right now. Look at the ocean it's right there." (__) pointed out. Surely enough there was a large X mark under the ocean.
"Doran built his island right on top of the volcano that makes the treasure." (__) explained. Steam appeared where the X mark was and a second later a circle rainbow filled the sky.
"Look at that a round rainbow!" Nami said.
"I've never seen a round rainbow before." Chopper said amazed.
"Me either," Brook said stunned.
"Haha!! I don't know what it means but I like it!" Luffy said happily.
"Hey, do you think that rainbow is the gem he was talking about." Usopp lounged our surprising the kids, Nami, and Chopper.
"Well now that you mention it around rainbow is known as the treasure of the sea," Nami said. "Not only is it round it's backward."

*a few days later*

"Hey look that bird is coming right for us," Usopp said. The bird then turned into the raccoon dog with a letter attached to it. (__) took it and read it out loud.
"Luffy and everyone on your crew. I hope you are all doing well. After we went out separate ways Sayo and I went home and tried out the idea (__) gave us. Just like our father's formula said we made 7 kinds of colored chemicals we mixed them together in the colors of the round rainbow. We made the gem after all."
"Look this is it," Luffy said holding a small pearl-like gem in his hand.
"Hey Luffy let me take a look at it," Usopp said.
"Me too me too me too!" Chipper said repeatedly.
"Easy that thing isn't a toy you know," Nami said. The out of now where more candy rain poured on the ship.
"Oops dropped the gem."
"Where?" Nami asked worriedly.
"I don't know."
"What do you mean I don't know. Look for it, all of you find that gem right now!!!!"