Chapter 7

3 rd POV

The (h/c) haired girl walked into the room with a scowl on her face. It large and for the most part empty. There was only person inside and that was the king himself, Doflamingo.
"What do you want?" The girl asked rudely. Doflamingo stopped staring at his drink and finally looked up and saw the girl. He was slightly surprised by the girl. Her (s/c) skin looked so soft, her (h/l) (h/c) glistened as the sunlight hit her just right, and her gorgeous (e/c) were captivating. Overall she was beautiful. He couldn't help but think that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and he met Boa Hancock. Although what surprised him most was her attitude towards him. Most people would shake and cower in fear from the sight of him. But not this girl she had her hands on her hips and she clearly unpleased. Maybe she didn't know who he was.
"So you're the beauty one of my men saw. They were right about you." Doflamingo smirked. "I'm going to have fun with you."
"Don't ignore my question!"
"What an attitude you have. No one talk to me like that." He laughed irritating the girl even further.
"Well if no one talks to you like this then you better get ready for a good lecture because I'm pissed. Who do you think you are sending your men after me. All I wanted to do is take a look around town. But you keep bothering me. And who are you anyways? I don't know you. Why do you want me here?" Doflamingo just laughed at the girl lecture.
"Don't laugh at me you annoying Flamingo!!!" She yelled pissed.
"What's your name?" He said annoyed but ignoring her little nickname for him.
"(__)."
"(__) huh. I'm Doflamingo Donquixote."
"Doflamingo." She repeated before she busting out laughing. Doflamingo grew annoyed from the girl who was laughing at him. He began to use his string to try to control her body but before the string could attach to her the girl stepped foward.
"What, that shouldn't be possible. Did she dodge the string or was it a coincidence?" Doflamingo thought to himself surprised.
"Was that string just now. I better be careful around him." The girl thought to herself.
"Sorry Sorry, it was rude of me to laugh. So what do you want with me?" The girl asked now that she was done laughing.
"Stay here." He was growing more and more interested in the girl.
"Stay here. Thanks but no thanks." The girl starts to walk away and leaves out the door. Doflamingo goes after her and stops when he is in the hallway and find no trace of the (e/c) eyed beauty.

(__) POV

After Flamingo asked me to stay and I refused I quickly left out the window. Once I was safely away from the palace I headed into town. I really need to leave this place right now that guy may just keep bothering me if I don't leave.
*growl*
Okay so eat then leave. I'm actually really hungry right now. With that in mind I headed over to a nearby restaurant to get (f/f). While there some guys were coming to my table asking if I wanted to spend some time with them. I said no because I was leaving soon and they walked away disappointed. Sometimes when the guys were too persistent the waitress would forced them to leave me alone. I really didn't get why all these guys wanted to be with me. What's so I intersecting about me anyways? After eating I headed back to my ship. It was already dark by the time I returned to my ship. However I was surprised at first to find that my ship had been completely destroyed. Only one person came in my mind.
"Why that little!?" I ran back to the palace in order to give that guy a piece of my mind.

"Flamingo where are you!!!!!!" I shouted. His men tried to calm me down but I ignored them anyways. I walked into the room we were in before to find him sitting while drinking a cup of wine.
"Ohh (__) so you came back." He said with a stupid grin.
"You bet I did. What do you think you're doing destroying my ship!!! You better fix it right now!!!"
"So you're asking me to do something for you?" He asked still grinning.
"Of course I am."
"You should know that if you ask someone to do something you have to do something in return." He said walking closer to me.
"I'm not doing anything. You owe me."
"That's not how I see you it. You're staying here."
"What no way!"
"Then you don't get a new ship." Damn this guy. He's so irritating. I would buy a new ship but I don't exactly have enough money to be buying a new one. After a little thought I agreed to his offer, sadly. And so now I'm staying at the palace with an annoying Flamingo for 3 weeks. How lucky I am. He showed me to a room and told one of his men to get someone named Baby 5.  The room I was in was surprisingly big for a guest room. In the center of the room was a large bed with white sheets. On the right of it was a small bed side table with a lamp. The room also had a desk, couch, dressers and two doors that probably led to a closet and a bathroom.

"Hello, here are the pajamas you can wear tonight." Baby 5 said. She has long black hair that was curled at the bottom and was hearing a tight black dress with an apron on.
"Thanks." I said as I grab the clothes. "By the way my name is (__). It's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Baby 5. If you need anything just ask me." And with that I took the clothes and changed. I was in baggy gray sweats and a white tank top. After changing I went straight to bed.