Chapter 77

Italics mean dream or memory
3rd POV

In the peachy island in the Kamabakka Kingdom Sanji was playing in the ocean in a dress and makeup.
"Look at that gorgeous sunset," Sanji said admiring the view that was until he saw a news cue fly by. "Hey, there mister bird!" Sanji called out. "Thank you sugar." He said blowing have bird a kiss. "Now how's my horoscope today....." Sanji grip on the paper tighten, his eyes were wide in shock, and his sweated off. "No...What the hell is this!?!?!?!?" Sanji yelled angrily and then fell into despair. "She can't be gone. Not her..."

*flashback*

The group had just gotten beach to the ship after leaving the island. Sanji was especially mad because a man tried to ask (__) out on a date a short while ago.
"How dare he think he's good enough to ask my goddess out on a date!!" Sanji yelled and everyone but (__) and Luffy sweatdropped.
"Why is he so mad?" Luffy asked confused.
"I don't know." (__) said just as confused as Luffy.
"So innocent," Robin said giggling.
"Hey, Sanji is a date somewhere you take someone?" (__) asked. "If it is I wanna go!"
"Hey wait a minute-," Zoro said but got interrupting by (__)
"Let's go together Sanji!"

It was the next day already and Sanji was eagerly waiting for (__) to finished getting dressed.
"I'm ready let's go." (__) said with a smile. Sanji stares at her outfit trying his best to keep himself under control. She was in a short white dress with a black shirt underneath covering her breasts. She had on a brown belt and a blue denim jacket. (Outfit below)

"Are you alright?" (__) asked

"Uh, yes let's go," Sanji said regaining his composure. He extended his arms out so (__) could wrap her's around his. They walked off the ship like that and once again Sanji had to try his best control himself by not thinking about her breasts that were pushed against his arm.
They walked around town talking and smiling the whole time. However what they didn't notice that not too far away Nami and Robin were watching the whole thing.
"Look at Sanji I've never seen him so happy," Nami said hiding behind a building.
"I agree our resident cook must be more than pleased right now," Robin said as she watched the two. Then Nami quickly noticed Usopp and Chopper headed the same way as Sanji and (__).
"Ahh!" Nami whispered yelled. She quickly ran over to the two dragging them to her hiding place.
"Hey what's the big idea Nami?" Usopp asked.
"Yeah, why did you kidnap us?"
"Look," Nami said pointing at Sanji and (__) who just entered a doughnut shop.
"Oh, there date thing," Usopp said.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that," Chopper added.
Now the four of them watched as (__) and Sanji walked out of the doughnut shop with a bag in hand.
"Let's sit over there." (__) said pointing to a bench and Sanji followed.
"Mmm! These are so good." (__) said happily eating her doughnut. "You wanna try some Sanji?"
"No it's alright you enjoy them," Sanji said and then noticed a piece of cream on her cheek. He reached towards her face wiping it off. "There now you're clean."
"I didn't even notice. Thanks." After she finished eating Sanji and (__) walked around town for a while just talking until (__) suddenly grabbed Sanji's hand surprising him.
"Robin told me that on these dates you're supposed to hold hands. Is that wrong?"
"No, you're right. Shall we continue."
"Mhm. Let's go to the forest." (__) said excitedly. They walked through the forest hand in hand still oblivious to the group following them. The kept walking and walking until they got to a clearing. There was a small lake with a waterfall dropping water into in continuously. The sun shines brightly over the lake making the water glimmer. It was something out of a fairytale.
"Wow, so pretty!" (__) said amazed. She ran up to the lake brushing her fingers against the surface of the water. "Isn't it beautiful Sanji?" (__) asked turning back to face him with a smile and Sanji couldn't help thinking that the most beautiful thing here was her. Her and her smile was the most stunning thing here.
"You're the beautiful one," Sanji said blushing a little and (__) did the same.
"Well well, would you look at that Sanji's blushing," Nami said with a smirk.
"That was so sweet." Chopper said.
"Hey, guy is that-."
"Shush Usopp I'm trying to listen," Nami said.
"But Zoro's right there."
"Yeah yeah, whatever... wait what?!" Nami said surprised. "How did he end up in the middle of a forest!? Robin stops him he's about to go to the lake."
"Seis Fleur." Arms appeared all of Zoro's body holding him in place much to his surprise. She then rolled Zoro over by making arms come from the Earth.
"Robin!? What th-."
"Shush!!" Nami whispered.
"Why do I have to-."
"Don't you know how to listen," Nami whispered then pointed at Sanji and (__) who were playing with some of the wild creatures.
"They're actually doing that," Zoro said slightly jealous.
"Yes so shut up and watch."
"I believe Zoro is jealous Nami," Robin said.
"Why would I care what they do!" Zoro defended making Usopp and Chopper shush him.
"Wait a minute look they're leaving," Nami said. "Hide!"
"You really are amazing (__)," Sanji said.
"How?" (__) asked confused.
"You get anyone to love you human or not. You really are a goddess."
"I don't know about that." (__) said blushing a bit. They went back into town heading to their last destination, a restaurant.
"Hey-." Luffy was cut off when a hand covered his mouth silencing him.
"Be quiets Luffy don't you dare ruin this!" Nami whispered.
"Ruin what? Why can't I go with (__)?"
"When you're older I'll explain," Nami said.
"But I was looking for Zoro. He got lost again."
"I'm right here," Zoro said annoyed.
"Zoro!?"
"Nami they went inside the fancy restaurant." Chopper informed.
"Right then let's go," Nami said dragging Luffy and the others along with her.
Sanji and (__) were seated at a table for two. Sanji being the gentleman who was pushed out the chair for (__) and pushed it in when she took her seat.
"So what would you guys like to order?" The waiter asked.
"Umm, I'd like the Center Cut Sirloin." (__) ordered.
"And I'll get the same," Sanji said handing him the menus.
"Right, that's two Center Cut Sirloin. What would you like to drink?"
"Water is fine." (__) said looking over at Sanji to see his opinion.
"Yeah, water for the both of us."
"Right the food will be with you shortly." The waiter said and Sanji and (__) went right back to talking. After a little while, the food finally arrived.
"It looks good. Well cooked." Sanji pointed out.
"I agree. I can't wait to try it." (__) said grabbing her fork and knife. She went to cut the steak but when her knife touched the plate the food was gone.
"Huh? What just happened?" She asked. Then she looked at Sanji and saw an arm stretch to steal his food too.
"Luffy!? You're here too." (__) said recognizing her friend behind the aquarium as he stuffed food in his face.
"Luffy you idiot!" Nami yelled hitting him.
"You were supposed to be incognito, remember," Usopp added.
"But I was hungry."
(__) couldn't help but laugh as she watched Usopp and Nami yell at Luffy, not noticing the growing anger within Sanji.
"DAMNIT LUFFY YOU RUINED MY DATE!!!!!" A very pissed off Sanji yelled.
"It's fine we can just all eat together right," Luffy said innocently.
"I'm going to kill you!" Sanji yelled running after Luffy.
"Ahh, Nami help me he's trying to kill me!" Luffy said as he ran away knocking down tables and people.
"Well at least it's finally over," Zoro said suddenly in Sanji's seat.
"Hey, Zoro. What are you doing here?"
"Nami dragged me."
"I should have known it wasn't going to last," Nami said sighing as she pulled a chair over to the table.
"With our captain, you should have expected it," Robin said giggling and doing the same. (__) grabber Chopper and placed him on her lap and Usopp pulled a chair to the table.
"Hey, waiter!" Nami called out to the shaking man trying to hide.
"Umm yes, ma'am."
"We would like some more of that steak," Nami ordered completely ignoring the ruckus going on in the restaurant and the screams of scared customers.
"Don't forget the booze."
"Right!" The waiter left still scared and came back in only a couple of minutes,
"I said booze. What is this?" Zoro asked.
"I'm sorry sir but we don't carry booze."
"Fine, at least bring me a bunch of bottles." The waiter scurried off to do as Zoro said.
"They're still at it." (__) said as she watched Sanji chase Luffy.
"Get back here Luffy!!!!"
"Why would I do that when you're trying to kill me!" Luffy yelled back running out of the building.
"They left." Chopper said.
"Guess that means we should go," Nami said.
"Hold on I'm not done drinking."
"But who are we going to pay for all of this we don't have enough money," Robin said.
"Here's the check." The waiter said and Nami's face dropped.
"Okay so thank you for the food and RUN!!!" Nami yelled.
"Run!?!" Chopper and Usopp said at the same time.
"That little witch left is!" Zoro said catching up.
"Thanks for the food give my compliments to the chef!" (__) yelled running out of the restaurant.
"Hey get back here!!" The waiter yelled angrily now with other co-workers supporting him.
"Get then they didn't pay!!"
"Yeah!!!"
"Are they really chasing us!?" Usopp said surprised.
"Brook, Franky start the sails we need to get out of here fast!!!!" Nami yelled to the Sunny nearby.
"It's always something exciting here isn't it." (__) said smiling.
"Yes, with Luffy as our captain it's to be expected," Robin said.
"I wouldn't call this exciting it's more annoying," Zoro said.
"AHHH!!!!!! Sanji I'm sorry I'll give you back the food!!!"
"You can't give me back what I just lost!!!!"

The crew was able to sail away to safety before any of the waiters from the restaurant could get there hands on them. However, Luffy still got beaten to a pulp by a very pissed off Sanji.
"(__)-chwan you're still up. You should be sleeping." Sanji said.
"I know but I was looking for you. There's something I want to tell you." (__) said walking closer to him. When she was only a few feet away she leaves up and softly kiss Sanji on the cheek leaving him stunned. "I had fun on my first date. I'm glad it was with you." She whispered in his ear before running away out the door. Sanji was left stunned and completely speechless. It was a memory he was going to forever keep and he knew it.
"Did you see that Robin."
"Yes, I did. Did you get the picture?"
"You know I did."

*flashback over*

??? POV

*two months later*

"Eat this devil fruit."

"Yes, father."

***

"Are you sure about using your own daughter?"

"Of course I am. If this doesn't work then she was just useless."

"Excuse me, father, what am I suppose to be doing."

"You are going to be our experiment."

***

"Experiment number 1026, step into the chamber."

"Yes."

***

"How are the tests going?"

"Everything seems to be going well. In only a short while she'll be ready."

"Perfect, with her power equal that of Pluton, The World Government won't stand a chance against me."

***

"She's complete. Experiment number 1,026 is now ready to be tested."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. We have turned her into the ultimate human weapon. The devil fruit powers from the Soshi Soshi no mi fruit she ate is now strengthened. When you induce her with this drug she'll lose her free will and the only voice she'll listen to is yours. She also feels no pain whatsoever. I have stabbed and beat her multiple times and she doesn't react one bit."

"Perfect. Now let's see how powerful she really is."

***

Newspaper:
Four small islands have been completely annihilated by mysterious ways, leaving the Marines stumped on how such an atrocity could occur all on the same day. The first island was attacked by hurricanes and tornadoes, the second was attacked by fire that burned down the town plus everyone in it, the third was wiped out by a tsunami, and the fourth one was completely destroyed by the largest earthquake we have ever seen.

I woke up sweating and in an unfamiliar place. When I moved my body it hurt more than anything I felt before. How did I get here? Why can't I remember what happened? And what was that dream? It felt so real almost like it actually happened.
"Oh, you're finally awake. I'm glad." An unfamiliar voice said. I slowly turned my head over to a man with blue hair and brown eyes. He looked to be around middle age or so. It's strange though, this man seems so familiar to me. Like we met before. Why is that?
"That young fellow will be happy that you're alright. I just sent him out to get some supplies so he should be back soon."
"Do... I know... you." I managed to say although it hurt with every word I let out.
"Don't strain yourself. You're still very injured." The mysterious man began. "I doubt you remember me you were only a little girl at the time. My name is Claude Kinger and I use to work at your house, (__)."