Chapter 104

(__) POV

After Wanda explained to us how the destruction happened and Nami explained to us what happened after they left Dressrosa we all went to Cat Viper Master's chambers to check on him.
"Then gotta go see a woman means that he's gonna get married?" Luffy said reading the note that Sanji left behind over again.
As Luffy and the others were talking I became too distracted in my thoughts. That last name Vinsmoke. I know what it is but why do I feel like I've met them before. Come on (__) think. Think about Sanji. Wait a minute his hairstyle and his eyebrow! I have seen it before! How could I have forgotten that?!

*Flashback: 14 years ago

Today for some strange reason my father has canceled all of my lesson plans. I was confused as to why considering this never happened to me before.
"Princess," Shizuoka said when she entered my room. "Your father would like for you to change into more suitable clothes."
"What?!" I said surprised.
"It appears we have some guests coming over and he wants you to meet them."
When she said this a smile came on my face. People are coming and I actually get to meet them. Ever since mommy died I haven't talked to anyone expert for the maids and butlers on occasions.
"I believe this dress would be nice," Shizuoka said pulling out a blue dress that reached just above my knees. It had a white U-neck while the rest of the dress was blue. Around my waist was a dark blue bow and on the bottom were light blue ruffles.

 Around my waist was a dark blue bow and on the bottom were light blue ruffles

After Shizuoka dressed me I waited for my father to call me down. When he did I noticied one tall man with a spiky black mustache and large golden-colored hair flowing behind him. In front of him were four kids. One of them was a girl with short hot pink hair that covered her right eye. The other four boys were a rainbow of colors. One was a blonde, one had green hair, one had blue hair, and another had red hair.
"Welcome to my home Judge. Me and my daughter are so happy to have you here and finally being able to meet your four children." My father greeted.
"Yes, thank you for having us (f/n)."
"You can come with me to my office so we can discuss the issue while the kids play outside."
As they walked off my father turned back to face me giving me a cold glare. I knew exactly what that meant. It means I must behave myself.
"Hello my name is (__) it's nice to meet all of you." I greeted bowing.
"I'm Ichiji. That's Reiju, Yonji, and Neiji." The redhead introduced.
"What about you?" I asked the blonde. He seemed to be a bit nervous and didn't want to speak.
"He doesn't matter," Yonji said laughing.
"Come on let's go outside. I wanna fight." Ichiji said as Shizuoka showed them the way. The blonde was about to walk off but I stopped him.
"What's your name?" I asked and he appeared slightly taken off.
"S-Sanji."
"It's nice to meet you Sanji," I said smiling oblivious to the blush forming on Sanji's face. "Come on let's go play outside."
I walked away and Sanji followed behind me. Once we got outside we found the three brothers all play fighting while Reiju just watched.
"There you are Sanji come play with us," Yonji said with a mischievous smile but I ignored it and walked over to Reiju. I didn't think much of it because they were siblings and siblings play around all the time. I made some small talk with Reiju. She asked me some questions about my fighting abilities and I asked her about what she likes to do. However, I stopped talking to her when I heard the quiet sound of whimpering over the loud noise of laughter. I looked over to where the boys were playing to find that they weren't playing at all. The three guys were all taking turns beating up Sanji, and he just took all of it.
Right before Neiji could land another punch in Sanji I caught his fist, surprising all of them including Sanji.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled.
"We're playing. Can't you tell." Ichiji said with an evil grin.
"Yeah, Sanji likes this don't you?" Neiji said.
"If he doesn't wanna get beat up he shouldn't have been born. He was a mistake. Father doesn't even like him so it doesn't matter what we do to him!" Yonji added.
A mistake. His father doesn't like him. Sanji and I are the same then. We're both unwanted.
"You shouldn't say that about your own brother! He's your flesh and blood. You're supposed to care for him and protect him."
"We don't claim a weakling like him as our brother," Ichiji said.
"It doesn't matter if he's weak or not. You shouldn't treat him like this! And if none of you will care for him then I will!!" I declared. "Come on Sanji let's go," I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me in the house. I took him inside my room and went through the drawers pulling out the medical kit.
"Why did you say that?" Sanji asked as he sat on my bed. I went over to him and pulled out some things.
"Because it's not right. They shouldn't treat you like that because you're not as strong as them."
"But there right. I am a mistake." He said sadly as I began to treat his wounds.
"You're not a mistake. I'm sure there are things you're good at. What do you like to do?"
"Umm... I like to cook."
"Wow really! I bet you're amazing at it. One day I'd love to try some of your food. I bet you'll become the best chef in the whole entire world!"

*flashback over*

I can't believe I forgot about that. My father's testing must have had more an effect on me than I thought. I would never have forgotten something like that. Did Sanji remember me and not tell me because he thought I forgot? Or did he just not remember at all?
"(__) what's wrong?" Ace asked worriedly.
"I just remembered something important and I won't be able to tell him how sorry I am for forgetting," I said whipping a tear from my eye.
"Remember what?" He asked.
"Sanji. I met him 14 years ago."