TWISTED PT.2

Aj's pov*

"Let's go." Seth said. "Ok." I got up and grabbed my belt, I was still wearing the purple dress from earlier and it was getting uncomfortable so before we went out, I put on a shirt and a jacket along with jean shorts.

Seth's music blasted through the arena and the crowd erupted in boos. He appeared at the stage and pointed toward the curtain. I skipped out and walked up next to him.

I smiled at the fans as they booed me. They won't be booing later. We went down the ramp and got to the ring. Seth held the ropes for me. "Thank you." I got in. "Anytime." He spoke.

We stood in the ring as Dean's music hit. He didn't waste any time getting to the ring. I slid out as the two went at it. The ref got them away from each other so he could ring the bell.

The second it did, Dean came flying out of the corner and started fighting Seth. Seth was able to get out of the ring. "Ugh!" He sighed. "Seth look out!" I shouted, standing aside as Dean suicide dived onto Seth.

Dean got up and came over to me. We just stared at each other until he backed away and threw Seth back in the ring. He looked back over at me before focusing back on Seth.

Him and Seth went back and forth with punches. Seth pushed him back into the ropes. Dean did a comeback lariat and took Seth down.

He went for the pin but Seth kicked out before the count even started. He got up on the top rope and went to clothesline Seth but Seth got out of the way in time.

He also got on the top rope, he tried going for the Phoenix Splash but Dean moved, causing Seth to land badly. He rolled out of the ring and held his stomach in pain.

Dean went to baseball slide him, but once again, Seth moved. So instead of hitting Seth, he hit me. I fell to the floor.

Dean's pov*

"No, no, no. I went to Aj's side. "Shit." I said, hiding it from the cameras. She looked knocked out and I honestly felt bad. I looked down at her and rubbed her forehead. Seth came up and kicked me. We got back in the ring and he took control.

Aj's pov*

Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." I said. "Ok, is it true that you like me?" He asked. I sat there and smiled. I looked down at a pillow and I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Yes." I said. I looked up and saw him smiling. "Is that so?" He smirked. "Maybe."

"Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." He said. "Is it true that you like me?" I asked. "Yep." He said. "Truth or dare?" He asked again. "Truth." I said. "Is it true that you like it when I pull you into me?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Sometimes." I said shyly. "I pick dare." He said.

"I dare you to kiss me."

I started to think about how I fell in love with Dean. I remembered how amazing Christmas was and how Dean has always been there for me.

My eyes shot open.

I got up slowly and saw Seth was about to give Dean a Curb Stomp. Once he hit it, he was about to pin him. No.

I jumped on the apron and got the refs attention. He came over. "Your gonna have to get down Miss." He told me. Seth came over. "What the hell Aj?!" He screamed.

I stood there with a crazed look in my eyes. Dean came up behind him and gave him Dirty Deeds. I jumped off the apron as the ref counted. 1...2...3.

Seth laid there, clueless about what just happened. I slid in and faced Dean. "I told you they would fall for it." Dean said to me. "You were right. They are a bunch of dumb people." I smiled.

"We are so twisted." He said. "I know." I took off my jacket and showed my Dean Ambrose shirt. "Nice shirt." He winked. I laughed slightly and grabbed a mic.

"How does it feel Sethie? To be betrayed... We had you all fooled. Did you really think you could break us up?!" I shouted. "I missed you." Dean said, hugging me.

The crowd was going nuts. "Well, now that we're on surprises.. I have one for you Aj." He pulled a small black box out of his pants. I had tears of joy forming in my eyes.

"Aj, ever since Christmas, my life has changed. I love you sooo much and nothing will ever change that. Being away from you has only made me realize that I can't live without you. I need you.." He got down on one knee and opened the box.

The crowd cheered loudly and the tears came down my face. I covered my mouth as I cried happy tears. "Aj Lee.... Will you marry me?"

"....... Yes."

Final Chapter!!! Love you guys to death, Thx for reading this book. I might make a sequel, comment what ya think!! <3