Decisions

Dean's Pov*

I met up with Aj in our room. "So what's our plan tonight?" She asked. "We act like we completely hate each other." I said. She smirked, then frowned. "What?" I asked. She got up and kissed my cheek. "Never mind." She says before leaving.

"Everyone in the car!" Seth yelled. We piled in and we ask went to the movies. Seth was taking us to see 'Jurrasic World.' Me and Aj have been dying to watch this movie for ever!

Aj's Pov*

Since Seth was trying to get me and Dean together, he made us sit next to each other. I really want to talk to Dean and kiss him, but we agreed that we hate each other.

The movie finished and we got up. I was blinded from the light when we walked outside. We walked back to the car. Let's do this.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Paige asked. "Don't know, don't care." Dean said in a mean voice. "Do you have to be so mean about it?" I said. "Yes, in fact, I do." He said with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said. "No fighting!" Seth shouted. I kicked the back of his seat. "No kicking either!" We pulled into a little restaurant. I got out and slammed the door shut. Dean did the same.

We stormed in and ordered our food. Seth and Paige started talking, leaving me and Dean in a stare off. "Do you guys have to be mean to each other all the time?" Paige asked.

Dean's Pov*

"Yep." I said. This was harder than I thought it would be. I care to much for Aj. I really wanna tell them so they would leave us alone. But if I told them, that would give them something else to bother us about.

We ate without talking. It was awkward, and uncomfortable.

Seth's Pov*

I feel like Dean and Aj are planning against me and Paige. Every time I come up with an idea, they shoot it down. I hate it! They would make a perfect couple. They are both out of their minds, they love the same things, they have the same style, perfection is what they are together!

I need a better plan.

Paige's Pov*

There is something going on between these two. I don't know what it is, but I will find out. Dean looks at her with love in his eyes, and Aj looks at him with passion and soul in get eyes.

I don't get it. They both like each other a lot, but they won't go out with each other. It doesn't make any sense! I know that they are friends, and if they go out it would change everything, but they are meant to be together.

Dean's Pov*

Once we got back to the hotel, Seth and Paige were staring at us. "What are you staring at?" Aj asked. "Is there something going on that we don't know about?" Seth asked. "What are you, my mom?" I asked.

Aj giggled a little. I smiled at her. "That, that right there! That was a sign. There has to be something going on between you two." He said. "Well your wrong." I said, walking into me and Aj's room.

"Dean we have to tell them!" Aj came in. I sighed as she continued. "They are only gonna get more and more suspicious about us, and they will keep putting us through those stupid set ups." She said.

"Ok. We'll do it tomorrow."