I'm Sorry

Aj's pov*

I had gone back to the hotel to get my things from me, Dean, and Roman's room. Once it was all packed up, I went down to get my own room. 247 was my room.

I set my stuff down and laid on the bed, tears streaming down my face. I cried myself to sleep. Morning came and I checked my phone, there were a lot of calls from Dean and Roman, then there were a couple from Seth and Paige.

"What have I done?" I asked myself as I stood up and went to my suit case. I grabbed jeans and a black t-shirt. I went down to the lobby and walked out of the building.

I looked around, only to see Dean talking to Roman. I ran back up to my room and grabbed a sweatshirt. I pulled the hood up and went out to my car. I drove off to a lake.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" I recognized the voice instantly. "What do you want Seth?" My voice cracked a little. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Do I look ok?" I asked.

"Not really." He sat beside me. "Why did you do that last night?" He asked. "I don't know Seth, I just don't know!" I shouted. He pulled me into a hug. His phone rang but he didn't pull away.

"Answer it." I told him. "You sure?" He asked. "Just do it." I pulled away. He answered it. "Hello?" His face saddened. "What do you mean?"....... "Ok, thank you." He hung up.

"What happened?" I asked. "My mom called. My sister passed away." He said. "Sorry." An awkward silence filled. "We got Smackdown tonight, you coming?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, ok." I got up and got in my car. Once again, tears came down. I drove to the arena and went inside an abandoned locker room. I put on my ring gear and went into catering. Everyone stared at me with a disgusted look on their face.

I walked to a table in the back. "Hey." Paige sat next to me. "Hi." I said. "Wanna talk about it?" I knew what she was talking about. "Not really." I mumbled.

She hugged me. "I understand." She smiled sincerely at me. "Well, are you gonna join The Authority?" She asked. "I don't know... Maybe." I told her. A producer came over to me.

"Stephanie and Hunter need to talk to you." He said as I stood up. "I'll talk to you later." I said to Paige before going to Steph's office. I walked in without knocking and noticed Randy, Seth, and Kane sitting there.

"Sit." Hunter demanded. "What am I? A dog?" I sat in the chair. "You made the right choice on Monday, now all you have to do is make the right choice again, by joining The Authority." Stephanie said.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do." I said. "Come on Aj. Just think about it, you could have everything you've ever wanted." Seth chimed in. I looked at the ground, thinking.

"Ok fine."