26

Aj's Pov*

Being dead really taught me a lot. It taught me that I shouldn't be so stressed all the time and that I gotta have more fun. But it mostly taught me that love is important.

I heard the things that Dean said to me. He really does care about me, and I care about him. I made him breakfast as a small thanks. "You didn't have to." He says when I gave him his pancakes and milk.

"I wanted to." I said. "Seriously, I don't want you doing everything. You just got taken by some creep and died. Your lucky to be alive right now, you should get some rest." He insisted.

"I owe you Dean. I don't know what you did, but whatever saved me was because of you. I just feel that I need to be better to you." I stated.

"You don't need to be better to me. I love you just the way you are and you don't owe me." He pulled me on his lap. "Now eat this pancake." He waved it around in front of me.

I laughed and grabbed it, I smacked him with it playfully. "Oh.. I see how it is." He tickled me. "Stop." I said between laughs, but he still didn't stop.

"Am I interrupting?" Roman walked in. "Yes." Dean said smiling. "No." I jumped up and did next to Roman. "Well, Vince just called and said he wanted to see all four of us tonight before SmackDown."

"Why?" I asked. "He didn't say." Roman replied. "Poooooooooop." Dean complained. "Suck it up." I said as I walked out. The boys went to the gym, but I didn't because I can't really do anything.

There was a knock on the door. "Its open!" I yelled. "Hey!" Paige walked in. "Hi Paige." I said. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked. "Nothing... Why?" I asked.

"I need your help." She said. "With?" "DoyouthinkSethstilllikesme,becauseitdosentfeellikeitanymore." She said really fast. "Slow it down!" I said.

"Do.... You.... Thin-." "A little faster than that." I interrupted her. "Do you think Seth still likes me, because it doesn't feel like it anymore?" She asked.

"Of course he does. It's just been hectic lately and everything had just been bad. He likes you." I assured. "Ok." She sighed. "No being sad!!" I shouted. "I'm not sad." She said.

"Sure." "Shut up Aj." She said. "Frig off Paige!" We laughed. "I didn't know you watch that show." She said. "Heck yeah I love Trailer Park Boys." I said.

"Who's your favorite?" She asked. "Bubbles." I said. "I like Ricky and JRoc." She said. "Knowwamsayin." "Oh and Randy. He's so friggin funny." I said.

"Yeah, but he eats to many cheeseburgers." She giggled. "Let's watch some, I got Netflix." I suggested. "Yeah let's do it." She said. I put on the show and we watched for hours.

The guys came back. "Trailer Park Boys? I love that show!" Seth said. "Come watch with us." I said. They all sat down and we watched together.

"Guys we have Smackdown tonight. We gotta get ready."