Sister Abigail

Aj's Pov*

Not this again! The lights turned off again and when they came back on, the guys were blacked out. I looked up and saw a guy with a huge beard and a guy in a sheep mask and a guy with a crazed look in his eyes.

Bray dropped to his knees. "Sister Abigail!" He yelled. What the heck is this guy talking about? Who is sister abigail? This was one of the only times ever.. I was scared.

"Follow the buzzards!" He got up and did the same thing as earlier. I blacked out again.

Deans Pov*

Where is she?! I can't find Aj anywhere. I can't live without her! "We've searched the entire arena, where is she?!" I yelled. "Calm down, we'll find her." Seth said.

Where are you?

Aj's Pov*

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I was in a very dark room. I couldn't see much, all I saw was a lantern. Someone walked in front of it. Bray.

"Sister Abigail. Sister Abigail. Sister Abigail. You know Aj, you remind me a lot of Abigail. Your crazy, and you look so much like her. Makes you wonder." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "He's got the whole world in his hands. He's got the whole wide world in his hands. Welcome back Abigail." He sang.

I blacked out again.

Seth's Pov*

Dean is losing it! He is checking every inch of the arena. Where are you Aj? Aj is one of my best friends. She is fun to be around, she introduced me to Paige. I hope we find her soon!

We looked everywhere! "Where the hell is my girl friend?!" Dean yelled. "Calm down Dean." "I'm not gonna calm down Seth! I want my girl back!" He shouted at me.

"Dean, I get that she is your girlfriend and you want to find her, but we've been here all night. We've looked everywhere. Maybe she's not even here." I regret saying that last part.

"Not here! No, no, no. Bray can't do that! What if he kills her?! What if he rapes her?!" Dean was freaking out.

Aj's Pov*

I opened my eyes. This time, the lights were on and I could see. The only problem is, the door is locked and I'm stuck in here with nothing to eat or drink.

I miss Dean, and Seth, and Roman. I just want to be at the hotel with them and play video games with Dean and Seth, while Roman fixes his hair.

I want my Shield back!

The door opened and I looked over to see Bray. "Abigail, what we are doing is not punishment. You left us years ago, but your back, and you are mine!"

"I'm not Abigail! Im not yours! You can't keep me here! They'll come for you. My boys will hunt you down. Let me out of here you crazed bitch!" I yelled.

"Its ok Abigail, your safe now. Those guys can't hurt you anymore. Can't you see, I'm helping you." He picked me up and almost hit me again, but I shoved him off and ran for the door.

His goons stepped in front of me. Crap! "Abby! I'm trying to save you! Let me save you!" Bray said. "Leave me alone! Why me? Why am I Sister Abigail?" I asked.

"You are exactly like us Aj. People like us don't belong in this world. We don't fit in. We do things our way. Sister Abigail was like you. Everything about her is you."