Defeated

Aj's pov*

It is Monday. The worst Monday of my life. You wanna know why this is the worst Monday of my life? Because last night, I was defeated by my ex-boyfriend. That's why.

So now, I'm gonna go to the gym. It helps get my mind off things. Paige and Seth is coming with me. I threw on my normal workout wear and packed a bag.

I met Paige and Seth in the lobby. Oh and you know what makes me feel better? We're in Cincinnati! "Your quiet today." Seth said. "I just don't feel right." I spoke. "Paige, this is a girl moment. You take care of it."

He started driving as Paige came to sit next to me in the back. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "I don't even know." I looked out the window. "Maybe you do. You just don't know how to talk about it."

"Maybe your right. I just feel so defeated. It's not because you guys beat me last night or anything like that, I just don't feel right inside." I told her.

"Is it because of Dean?"

Dean's pov*

I don't feel right inside. Beating Aj last night, getting inside her head should make me feel good, but I feel worse now. What have I done? No! You didn't do anything, she! She betrayed you.

"You alright Deano?" Roman asked me. "If I said yes I'd be lying." I told him. "She deserves it." He said. "Does she really? She left us because she was tired of being mistreated by The Authority, right?" I asked.

"Dean, no one knows why she left us."

Aj's pov*

"No, its because of me. I'm the one that left him. He's probably the best thing that I have ever had." I sighed as Seth pulled into the arena. "I'll talk to you later." Paige said as we went inside.

I went to the bathroom and when I was done, I accidentally hit someone with the door. "Oh my god are you ok?" I asked him. "We have got to stop meeting like this." He laughed.

"I know right." I helped him up. "Dolph." He held his hand out. "I know. Aj." I shook his hand and smiled slightly. "I know." He smiled back. "I saw your match last night against BNB. You were really good." I said as we walked down the hall.

"Thanks, you were good too." He told me. "Thanks." I smiled to myself. "Your welcome." He said. We continued to walk down the hallway and talk to each other, but I stopped instantly when I saw Dean and Roman walking. Dean did the same.

"Come on. I won't let him hurt you." Dolph said, putting his hand on my back. We slowly walked past them.

Dean's pov*

I stopped in my tracks as I saw Aj walking along the hallway with Dolph. They were laughing and talking together. What is going on?! "Come on, I won't let him hurt you." Dolph said as he put his hand on her back and they walked past us. "Dean." Roman said.

"No."

Hi guys! This chapter is dedicated to CKL_Backoff Hope y'all liked it<3