First Day With The Authority

Aj's pov*

Tonight is RAW, I have a match against Nikki. Seth was driving me to the arena. I sat there and scrolled through all of my pictures. Tears were threatening to come out, but I held it in.

Seth put his hand on my leg. "Don't look at those." He took my phone. "Sorry." I sighed. "We're here." He said, pulling into the arena. I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff.

We entered the building and Seth led me to the Authority's locker room. I put my stuff in one of the lockers and got changed in the bathroom. I looked at my new ring gear one more time before leaving the bathroom.

I was wearing black shorts, a grey tank top and black converse. Today will be my first day with the people that I hate so much... Then again, when I was with the Shield, I didn't like them at first, but I grew to like them.

I walked in catering and went to my table in the back, people staring, but I didn't care anymore. Seth and Paige soon came. "Hi guys." I greeted as they sat.

"Hey." Paige said. "Ok so Stephanie wanted you to go out there with us later, and then for your match I am gonna be at ringside." Seth told me. "Why?" I asked. "Just in case Roman or Dean try to interfere."

"Ok." I said.

Dean's pov*

I have been a wreck lately. I can't concentrate on anything but what Aj had done to us. It was bad enough with Seth, but her? I can't believe it. I loved her so much! But all of the live, and the feelings, and the time we direct together is gone.

Me and Roman were in our locker room watching RAW start. The Authority's music hit and I rolled my eyes. Triple H, Stephanie, Kane, and Randy all walked out.

"Hello ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Monday Night RAW!" Hunter exclaimed into a mic. The crowd cheered a little. "Dumb ass." I muttered to myself.

"We would like to introduce to you, the future of the men's division, and the future of the Divas division... Seth Rollins and Aj Lee!" Stephanie said.

An unfamiliar theme echoed through the arena. Seth stepped out and boos started, but when Aj came out it got louder. She deserves it. I stood up and paced back and forth.

"Calm down Deano." Roman said. "Sorry." I said, sitting back down. Aj and Seth both had new ring gear. Seth wore a very tight outfit and Aj wore shorts and a tank top.

I had also gotten new ring gear, which was a shirt that says 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' on it, and jeans. Roman kept it about the same.

I tuned out the tv to keep myself from going out there.

Aj's pov*
Later**

It was time for my match. Seth's new music blasted through the arena and we walked out. I had a smirk on my face as the crowd booed us.

Seth stayed at ringside and I slid in the ring.

You can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above.

Nikki and Brie trotted down the ramp and into the ring. Brie gave her sister advice before getting out. I sat on the ropes and waited for the bell to ring. Once it did, we locked up.

She over powered me and threw me out of the ring. Seth walked over. "Use your speed." He whispered. I nodded and slid back in. She went to slap me, but I dodged and went under her arm.

I put her in a sleeper hold. She was starting to fade, but I didn't want to win like this, so I dropped her and did a Curb Stomp on her.

1..2..3! "And your winner, by pinfall, your Divas Champion, Aj Lee!" Lillian shouted. The crowd booed again as Seth got in. Someone's theme played, but I have never heard it, so I don't know whose it is.

I looked around before the lights went off. They turned back on, Seth was lying on the mat and I turned to come face to face with Dean. I took a deep breath before making a run towards the ropes.

I slid out and ran up the ramp, he followed me. I ran backatage as fast as possible and tried figuring out where to go. I ran outside, but he grabbed my arm.

"Dean."