Return

Aj's pov*
3 months later..

I was sitting backstage with the guys and Paige. Tonight will be me and Dean's return. We haven't been on TV in 3 months, and I'm really excited.

Ever since I came back with them, everything has been amazing! Me and Dean are dating again, Seth is still a goofball, Roman is still the most comforting, and Paige is still my best friend.

I put on my ring gear and went to catering. "Hey guys!" I said excitedly. Dean got up and kissed me. It lasted for about 4 seconds before I pulled away.

"Hi to you too." I smiled. "Ewe!" Seth said. "Shut it Seth!" Dean said. "Just saying." He said. "So, how are you guys coming back?" Roman asked. "You'll have to see." Dean said.

I sat down on Dean's lap, watching RAW begin. Stephanie walked out, mic in hand. Her music cut and she started.

"Hello Nashville!" The crowd cheered. "Last week on RAW, Randy Orton and Kane lost to The Shield." She paused as the crowd chanted 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

"They suffered a brutal beatdown. But here tonight, we are getting rid of The Shield. Tonight The Shield will be no more." She dropped the mic and started to leave the ring.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD

Seth and Roman walked down, and Steph got back in. "Stephanie, you guys just don't get it. Every time you try to take us down, we get right back up." Roman said.

"The Shield is the most dominate team in WWE history, they call us the hounds of justice for a reason." He said. Stephanie laughed and smacked him.

This time Roman laughed. She did it harder. "You can't do anything about it! Your too weak!" She shouted without a mic.

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, Light it tonight!

I skipped out, Stephanie's face went from shocked to scared. The crowd was going absolutely mad. I skipped down the ramp and slid in the ring.

I got a mic and waited for the crowd to quite down a little. "Stephanie McMahon. Boss lady. You have no idea what your doing. It kinda makes me mad, that your smacking around my brother." I started.

The crowd got even louder. "I know, you guys love me!" I smiled at the crowd. They chanted Yes again. "I love you guys too." I said.

"Why are you even here?" Stephanie asked. "To do this." I jumped on her and started attacking her. She reversed it so she was attacking me, but I kicked her off of me.

She got up, and so did I. She was about to smack me, but I put her in the Black Widow. She screamed in pain, but I didn't let go.

Referees and superstars came from the back, to stop me, but I still didn't let go. Roman grabbed me from her. "Your one crazy chick." Seth said.

I glared at him. "In a good way." He tried saving himself. We walked backstage. "You are so fucking cool!" Dean hugged me. "Yay!" I hugged him back.

Later in the night..

Randy was taking on Seth at the moment. Dean and I watched as Randy took control. Kane's music hit and he grabbed the refs leg, as Seth hit Randy with a Curb Stomp, and went for the pin.

Kane got in and started beating on Seth. Roman tried helping him but got a choke slam. They were both getting attacked badly.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, SHIELD!

Dean and I ran down the ramp. Dean took out Randy as I went for Kane. "What?!" I heard Jerry say from ringside. I put a sleeper hold on Kane and he dropped to his knees.

Randy got a Dirty Deeds and I got off of Kane. Seth got up and Curb Stomped him. Randy soon got up, but got a nasty Spear from Roman.

"Believe That!" I screamed. The crowd was starting to hurt my ears with their loud screams. The show ended with us standing there with our fists out.

We went backstage and celebrback. We're back.

Hi! Hope you liked it. Happy Birthday Dolph Zigger!!!!!