Cleveland

Dean's pov*

I woke up and I saw Aj sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, but we had to go. "Aj." I whispered. "Aj?" I said a little louder. "AJ WAKE UP!" I yelled. She jumped up out of her little area. "Dude, what the heck?" She giggled.

"I don't know what your talking about." I tried acting innocent. "Sure you don't." She said, walking to the bathroom. I have started to warm up a little to Aj. I don't know why I am though. Its weird how you hate someone, and then they become one of your friends.

Aj walked out in ripped jeans and a shield shirt. I put jeans on and walked out to look for a shirt. I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned and it was Seth.

"Hey Seth." I said. "Hey." He said. "Hows your girl friend?" He joked. "She's not my girlfriend." I said. "You wish she was." He said. "When did i say that?" I asked. "Your smiling, that means you like her." He said. I didn't even notice I was smiling.

"Hey Seth." Aj said. He winked at me and left. I rolled my eyes and packed my stuff. "What was that about?" She asked.

"Seth is being a goofball." I said. "When is he not?" She laughed. We all packed and headed outside. We put our bags in the trunk and we headed to Cleveland for TLC.

Aj's Pov*

I sat in the back with Dean, as usual. I looked out the window as we pulled up to the airport. I was really tired. We got on the plane. I sat next to Roman. I fell asleep after a while.

Seth's Pov*

"I don't like her like that!" Dean whisper yelled. "Do you see the way you look at her?" I asked. "She's just a friend." He said. "A couple days ago, you were getting into arguments all the time. Then you get drunk and kiss her and you two are all buddy buddy." I said. "How did you hear about that?" He asked.

"I didn't hear about it, me and Paige saw it." I said. "I was drunk!" "So. You still did it. And she seems like she likes you too." I said.

Dean's Pov*

"There is no too. I don't like her, and she doesn't like me." I said getting a little irritated by Seth. I wish he would leave me alone! I fell asleep after a while. When we landed, we got our stuff and got off the plane. Aj looked really tired. Roman drove us to the hotel. We got the room keys and went up.

I set Aj on my bed. She fell asleep, so I carried her. I slept on the couch for tonight. In the morning, I smelled something really good. I looked in the mirror. I looked awful, but who cares?

I walked into the kitchen and saw Aj made chocolate pancakes. "Since when did you cook?" I asked. "You don't know everything about me." She smiled.

Seth walked in. He saw that we were laughing and joking around with each other. He smiled and nudged my shoulder. There was a knock on the door, so I went to get it. "Aj its for you!" I said.

Aj's Pov*

I went to the door. I saw Nikki crying uncontrollably. "What happened?" I said bringing her inside. We sat on the couch. "John." She managed to get out. I gave her a tissue. "What did he do?"

"I'm pregnant Aj." She said. My eyes widened. I pulled her into a hug. "John doesn't want kids." She sobbed. "I'm sorry Nikki." I said. "Do you want me to call Brie?" I asked. "No, I'll go over there. Thanks Aj." She said.

After she left, I got a call. "Hello?" I answered. "Sweety?"

"Mom?"