Meeting With Vince

Aj's Pov*

I slipped on some jeans and a t shirt. I put my Chuck Taylors on and came out of me and Dean's room. "So none of you knows what Vince wants?" I asked.

"Nope." Dean said as the others shrugged. "Well lets go peoples!" Seth got up and picked up Paige. Dean picked me up and carried me to the car.

We reached the car and we piled in. "Seth turn it up!" I said. "You got it." He said. It was playing Bang Bang by Jessie J.

"Bang bang into the room!" Dean sang. I laughed and sang with him. The whole car was singing except Roman. "Come on Ro!" I said. He shook his head as we continued.

"Bang bang all over you!" He finally chimed in. "Yay!" Seth shouted. We sang whatever song that came on, until we reached the arena.

"Here we go, into the boss's office we go." I said. We all walked in, me and Dean held hands and so did Paige and Seth. I feel kinda bad for Roman. We really need to set him up, his wife broke up the marriage 3 months ago, but we don't talk about it.

Roman knocked on Vince's door as Paige walked into the girls locker room. "Come in." He said. We went inside and sat down.

"Thank you for coming. Now let's get straight to the point. Aj I was told you can't wrestle for about 3 or 4 months. I'm sorry for what happened to you, and we won't let Bray anywhere near you, so we got you a body guard." He said.

"Body guard?" I asked. "Yes, its only until you heal. And boys, whatever is going on between you and the Wyatts, is going to end at Fastlane in two weeks." He informed. Body guard?

We walked out of his office and I was livid. "Body guard?!" I yelled. "Calm down Aj." Dean said. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I'm fine!" I said.

"Its only for a little while ok? You'll be fine." He said. I calmed myself down and I walked around for a couple mins. "Aj?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw Tamina Snuka. "What?" I asked. "I'm your new body guard." She said. "Oh great." I mumbled.

This sucks! I don't need a body guard. I got my guys and that is all I need! "Well arent you coming?" I asked. "Yes." She followed me around.

"How's the body guard?" Paige walked up. "Not needed. This is so stupid." I whispered. "Are you aloud to accompany the guys?" She asked.

"Not without her." I said. "Oh. Well you have fun tonight." She walked off. "Aj." Stephanie walked towards me. "This night just gets better and better." I muttered to myself.

"Aj." She repeated. I stopped. "What Stephanie?" I asked. "How's the new body gaurd?" She asked with a fake smile. I began to walk away. "Wait!" I stopped again.

"You are gonna have a little skit tonight. I'll be out there with you so don't worry." She had an evil smirk planted on her face.

This outta be good.