I Want You!

Aj's Pov*

I left Renee and went to the Divas locker room. I went to my little corner and got dressed. I put on a shirt that says 'Believe in the Shield' on the front and 'Love Bites' on the back. I put on shorts and meet up with The Shield.

"Hi guys." I said. "Hey." They said and Dean kissed my forehead. "So.. I hear you have a surprise for Steph?" Roman asked. "Im not gonna tell you guys, you'll just have to find out later." I grabbed my belt and skipped out.

The show started and Stephanie walked out. Here I go. "Hello London!" She shouted. The crowd booed her. "Oh come on gu-"

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight!

I skipped down the ramp and around the ring. I slid in the ring and grabbed a mic. "Hi boss lady." I said. The crowd cheered. "Aj, what are you doing out here?" She asked in frustration.

"Just wanted to come out he-" "I don't care Aj!" She shouted. "Someone didn't have a good day." I muttered. She rolled her eyes. "What's the real reason you came out here?"

"Definitely not to hear you all day. I came out here with a little challenge." I said. The crowd chanted 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' "What challenge?" She asked.

"I challenge you to a match at the Royal Rumble." "You challenge me to a match? Don't you remember what happened to Brie?" She asked.

"I can do my job unlike Brie. I tell you what, I'll put my title on the line." The crowd got louder. "Aj, I don't want to hurt you. If we had a match, you wouldn't make it out alive." She smacked me. I dropped my mic.

"Is that all you got?!" I yelled. I smacked her back. She pushed me and I fell back. I got up and jumped on her. I banged her head on the ground and punched her. She rolled me over and did the same. We got up and it turned into a full on war.

The Shield and Evolution came down. They started attacking each other as we continued. Referees and superstars tried to separate us but they failed.

Stephanie pedigreed me on the mat. I was out.

Dean's Pov*

I saw Aj knocked out on the floor. I was about to go help, but I got Batista Bombed. Seth got RKO'd and Roman got pedigreed. I heard Stephanie's voice. "I accept." She dropped the mic. Medics helped us backstage.

"You ok?" I asked Aj. "I'm fine." She spoke softly. "You guys should be able to wrestle on Sunday." The doc said. I nodded and he left. "How do you guys feel?" Aj asked.

"I feel fine." Seth said. "I've been better, but we're gonna show them who's boss." Roman said. "I'm taking Stephanie down!" Aj said. I smiled and kissed her.

"Awe how sweet." Paige walked in. "Hi Paige." I said. "Hello Dean." She said. "Hey." Aj said. "How you guys feeling?" She asked.

"Like Champions."