Enemys

Aj's Pov*

I met up with Paige after smackdown. "Hey, we should go to a bar." She said. "Yeah, lets go." I said as we left the arena. "I'll meet you at the car, I have to do something real quick." I said running back into the arena. "Ok." Paige said.

I forgot my ring attire in the locker room. I grabbed it and ran out. I was about to leave, but I ran into someone. "Oh sorry." I said. "Watch it!" He yelled. "You watch it! I said sorry!" I yelled running out again. I ran to my car and met Paige.

"What took you so long?" She asked. "I ran into some jerk." I said starting up the car. We drove back to the hotel, so we could change. I changed into a short black dress with black converse. Paige also wore a black dress, and pink heels. We were on our way.

Dean's Pov*

I met up with Seth so we could go to a bar. We hoped in my rental car, and we drove to a close by bar. I walked in first and we ordered shots. "I missed doing this with you Deano." Seth said. "Me too man." I said taking a sip of my drink. "I ran into this little weirdo earlier. I said watch it, and she screamed watch it back to me. It was hilarious, because she ran out after she did."

"She was probably scared, I mean, your Dean Ambrose!" Seth said patting my back. Two girls walked in laughing. "Wait I think that's her." I said. "Which one?" Seth asked. "The shorter one." I replied.

"Her friends cute." Seth said. I gave him a 'What the hell is wrong with you' look. "What, she is!" Seth defended himself. "Ok then." I said looking at them one more time. "Dare me to run into her again?" I asked. He nodded and smirked.

I got up and walked over to the bar, I stood not to far apart from them. I got a little closer, and ran into her. I turned around and yelled, "Watch where your going!"

Aj's Pov*

"Watch where your going!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw it was the same jerk as last time. "Not you again. Do you ever stop being a jerk?!" I yelled. "Nope." He said and walked over to a laughing two toned guy. "That was classic!" He laughed.

"Who was that?" Paige asked. "Same jerk from earlier." I said with fury. "His friends kind of cute." She said twirling her hair. I turned around and gave her a 'What the hell is wrong with you' look. "What, he is!" She tried defending herself.

I walked over to both of them. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I yelled. "I'm Dean Ambrose." He said. "I don't care what your name is! I just don't like the way you treat people." I smacked him and went back over to Paige.

Paige needed to go to the bathroom, so she walked pass them and gave two toned her number. "What is wrong with her!" I muttered. "You think you can smack me like that." Dean yelled. "Yep." I took a sip of my beer.

"This is war girl!" He said before walking away. "Tell your friend, my name's Seth." Seth said following Dean. "Whatever." I said as Paige came back. "I'm leaving, by the way your lover boys name is Seth." I said walking out.

This Is War