Aunt Spider

Aj's pov*
Tuesday morning..

I woke up and smiled at a sleeping Dean. I got out of bed quietly and walked into the bathroom. I put on jeans, and a Love Bites shirt. I walked out and Dean was sitting up, smiling at me.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing." He said, still keeping his eyes on me. "Seriously!" I smiled back. He got up and pulled me out of the room. "Dean!" I shouted. He pulled me into the kitchen, there was a little table set up, with pancakes and chocolate milk.

"Classy." I said as he pulled my chair out so I could sit. He pushed me in, and sat on the other side of the table. "What is going on?" I asked as Seth and Roman came out in waiter outfits.

"I set up a little breakfast for you." Dean said. A little girl that looked about 6 or 7 in a small waitress outfit on. "Awe!" I said. "This is Roman's daughter JoJo." Seth said.

"Hi sweetheart." I said. She hid behind Roman. I smiled at Dean. "It's ok JoJo." Roman said. She was holding a doll in her hand. "You like dolls?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said shyly. I got up and went into me and Dean's room. I returned with a doll my father had given to me. "Here you go sweety." I handed it to her.

"She's so pretty! Where'd you get it?" She seemed to crack out of her she'll. "My daddy gave it to me." I said. "Thank you!" She hugged me.

"Uncle Cruella, can you give me a piggy back ride?" She looked at Seth. "Uncle Cruella?" I asked Dean. "She gives everybody names." He smiled at me. "She's cute Roman." I said as she hopped on Seth's back.

"Yeah, I'm Uncle Bad Man." Dean said. "Uncle bad man?" I laughed at him. "Don't judge me!" He chuckled.

We sat down and ate as Seth and Roman played with JoJo. "I have something for you." Dean said out of nowhere. "Oh really?" I asked smiling wide.

He got down on one knee with a little box in his hand. "Dean." I said, about to cry happy tears. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew I loved you. Even when you left, you were the one..... You left this behind." He opened the box, and the necklace he gave me was in it.

"Dean! You tricked me!" I pushed him on the floor. He sat there laughing at me. "You jerk! I'm never talking to you ever again." I said.

"I was kidding! I'm sorry." He was trying not to laugh as he hugged me. "Your mean!" I tackled him to the ground. I laid on top of him as we started fighting each other.

The guys and Jojo were laughing as I put him in a head lock. He flipped me over on the couch. I jumped on him and punched his arms. "Ow!" He pushed me off.

We got up and I put him in the Black Widow. "She's got it locked in!" Seth shouted. Dean couldn't get out so he tapped. "Sucker!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah? Well." He pulled me in and kissed me. Roman covered JoJo's eyes. "Get a room!" Seth shouted. I pulled away from him and smiled. "Your girlfriends pretty." Jojo ran up to Dean.

"I know." He said. I blushed a little. "Aunt Spider!" She shouted. "That's your name!" She hugged me. I gave Roman a questioning look, he pointed to my shirt.

"Ohh!" I said as she let go. "Let's go get some ice cream!" Seth shouted out of nowhere. "Ok." Jojo said. I grabbed Dean's hand as we all left.

"Well, I guess I'm aunt spider now."

Picture at beginning is Jojo. She is such a cutie! Hope y'all enjoyed!