Get Ready To Rumble Pt.2

Aj's Pov*

Oh shit!

I was grabbed from behind, it wasn't Dean, Roman, Seth, or Evolution. I know it wasn't Steph, because her hands are always super cold. I was in a very uncomfortable position.

"Sister Abigail has arrived!" The guy said. I was planted into the ground. I blacked out.

Dean's pov*

The lights went back on and everyone was on the ground. I saw Aj laying on the ground. She laid there lifelessly. I went to check on her.

She had a huge bruise on her head. Doctors were rushing to help everyone. The only people that weren't hurt, was me, the ref and Stephanie, who was hiding behind the barricade.

Aj's eyes fluttered open. I helped her up and carried her backstage bridal style. I set her down in the docs place. "Are you ok? Who did this?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I just have a little headache, I have no idea who did it. The only thing I heard was him saying 'Sister Abigail has arrived.'" "Bray." I muttered.

Aj's pov*

Dean was livid. He couldn't get out of his crazy mode. I tried calming him down but he barged out. That's not good. "Aj I need to check on your health." The doc said.

"Ok." I said. He shined a light in my eyes. He checked on my head. "You shouldn't compete tonight. Not in your condition." He said. "What?! I need to do this!" I exclaimed.

"No, your injured. It'll only be for a couple weeks." He said. I sighed. He left the room. "I'm going to do that match!" I muttered to myself.

It was my match. Stephanie walked out in something like cat woman would wear. "Unfortunately Aj is not cleared for this match." Stephanie said as the crowd booed.

"Play my music."

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight!

I waited for a couple more seconds, before skipping out with a mic. "Steph, are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this match for the world." I ran to the ring and attacked her.

A ref came down and separated us. We got in our corners, my head hurts so bad, but I don't care.. I have to do this. The bell rang and I ran at her.

She ran at me and I hit her with a Cross Body. She got up and clotheslined me. She took control by hitting my head a lot. She was about to knee me in the head, but I moved so she hit the turnbuckle.

I got her with a DDT. I needed to recover. My head is killing me! I turned right into a knee in the gut. That didn't feel to good. I fell into a corner. She stomped on me until the ref pulled her back.

She argued with the ref as I recovered. I got back to my feet and drop kicked her to the mat. I locked her in the black widow. It wasn't the best one ive done, but hey, I'm hurt.

She threw me off of her and I fell on my head. OWWWW! I have the biggest headace ever. She picked me up and put me in position for a tomb stone pile driver.

Oh No! She got me with it and went for the pin. 1..2.. I kicked out at the last second. That was a miracle! I couldn't feel my body at this point. I have no idea how I could even stand up.

I locked her in the black widow again. This time was much better. She started to face, she tapped out. I let go and fell to the mat. The ref checked on me.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. The guys came down and helped me up. The ref raised my hand up in victory. "And your winner, by submission, and still your Divas Champion.. Aj Lee!" JoJo yelled.

Bleep bloop.. Blop

Not again!