Believe In Aj

Aj's pov*

Tonight is Smackdown, its also the last day with Jojo before she has to go back to her mom's, and the day Seth is gonna ask her to move in with him. There's a lot to do today.

I sat backstage, there's about an hour until the show starts. "Hey!" Paige ran up to me. "Hi!" I hugged her. "How are you pumpkin?" She asked. "Good, how are you?" "Fantastic! Seth asked me out on a date."

"That's great!" I exclaimed, trying to hide the fact that he's gonna ask her a very important question. "I know! So what goes on in the life of Aj?" She asked.

"Not much. They told me I have a match, but they never said who it was against." I said. "Oh, well its not me, I can tell you that right now." "I figured it wasn't." I said.

"Ladies." Seth sat across from us. "Seth." I greeted as Paige pecked his lips. "Hey guys." Roman walked up to us. "Sup Ro." I said as he sat next to Seth. "Where's Dean?" Paige asked.

"I thought he was with you guys." Roman said. "I'm gonna go look for him." I got up and left catering. I walked around backstage, only 30 minutes until Smackdown starts.

"Where are you?" I whispered to myself. I sat on a black crate and looked around. I heard someone that sounded hurt, so I got up and saw Dean was barely conscious.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" I helped him up on the crate. I heard an evil laugh behind me and I automatically knew it was Stephanie.

I faced them and the authority just smiled. "Its unfortunate." Steph walked away. The other's followed in tow. "Aj." Dean mumbled. "I'm taking you to the trainer." I helped him up.

"No. I don't need a doctor, I'll walk it off." He argued. "Dean, please." I begged. "I don't need to. Just take me to the locker room." He said. "Fine." We walked to the shields locker room and we went in.

I got dressed in the bathroom and fixed up my makeup. When I walked out, Seth, Roman, Paige, and Dean were talking. "Hey." I said. "Hi." They said. "You guys ready?" Roman asked. "Yeah." Seth said, kissing Paige before we left.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Smackdown." Michael Cole said, before our music hit. I walked down first as the guys followed me.

I hopped over the barricade with ease. We all grabbed mics and got in the ring. "Stephanie McMahon." I said as the crowd booed. "Stephanie McMahon is a piece of crap." The crowd cheered.

"Last Monday, me and Dean made our return. Stephanie McMahon doesn't like that. I think she's just mad that every time I get in this ring and stand up to her, I prove that I'm the better Diva, and she can't do anything about it." I said.

"The Authority can't take it that we are so much better. We beat Evolution, we are gonna beat The Wyatt Family, we beat anyone they throw at us." Roman said.

"Bray Wyatt needs to watch his back! He thinks he can mess with The Shield?! He's wrong, and I'll be damned if he ever thinks he can get inside of my head." Dean said, tapping his mic.

The Authority's music came on before Seth could speak. I watched the ramp with narrowed eyes as Triple H, Stephanie, Randy, and Kane walked down the ramp.

"Guys, guys, guys. There's no reason for all of you to be out here." Steph said. "Wow Stephanie, you always have to interrupt us like this, don't you?" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Aj, I have a problem with you, you come down to the ring and think you can beat up your boss like you did on RAW-." "I did, and it felt great." I interrupted her.

Randy, Kane, and Triple H surrounded us. They got in the ring and We started going after them. Dean took on Kane, Seth took on Randy, and Roman took on Hunter.

I slid out of the ring and went straight after Stephanie. She tried running, but I caught up to her and attacked her with punches. I slammed her into the barricade back first, and then put her in the Black Widow.

She was tapping out, but it didn't matter. Referees came down and got me off of her. "You guys ruin everything!" I shouted at them before joining the guys in the ring.

We looked around at all the damage we did to them and I put my fist out. The guys joined me.

"Believe in Aj!"

Hope you guys liked it, next chapter will be in memory of WWE Hall Of Famer Roddy Piper, who died on Thursday: ( We'll miss you Piper!