Dean's Day

Dean Ambrose's POV*

I was walking backstage with Roman and Seth. We walked into our locker room and got dressed for our match. It was after some stupid diva match. "So what you guys doing after raw?" I asked. "I'm gonna go see my daughter." Roman said. "I got nothing going on." Seth said.

"What about you?" Seth asked. "Nothing really." I said grabbing tape and wrapping up my wrists. "We should go to a bar or something." Seth suggested. "I guess we could." I said passing the tape to Roman. We all finished and went to the stairs.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta SHIELD!

We walked down, fist bumping some fans. I jumped over the barricade, followed by Seth and Roman. We grabbed mics and got in the ring. I started. "Evolution! The guys that everyone loves!" I said sarcastically. "You don't learn do you? You may have beat us last Sunday, but we got back up and we don't go back down!" I shouted.

"You think you got us all figured out, but if you want to prove it... Accept our challenge, Evolution vs The Shield, in an TLC match!" Roman said. "Boys, boys, boys." Triple H said from the screen.

"We will accept your challenge, if you win your match tonight. It will be, The Shield vs Cm Punk, The Usos, The Rhodes Brothers, and Tyson Kidd & Cesaro in an elimination tag match." He announced. So its a 7 on 3 handicap match. Great.

All of them came down to the ring. I was gonna start with Cm Punk. We circled and locked up. I out powered him and threw him in our corner. That's a place you don't want to be in. I stomped on him until the ref counted to 4. I tagged in Seth and he did the same thing. He tagged Roman and he samoan dropped him. He tagged Seth in, Seth charged at him but got thrown out of the ring.

He got in and kicked Punk in the mid section. He threw him in our corner and tagged me in. He was holding him as I kicked him. Seth got out on the apron. I hit punk and he pushed me. I was gonna punch him but he kicked me on the leg. He made a tag to Cody Rhodes, and I tagged in Roman. Cody threw Roman against the ropes and Roman speared him.

He went for a pin and got Cody out. "Cody Rhodes has been eliminated." Lillian said. Jimmy got in and charged at Roman. Roman speared him too and got him out. "Jimmy Uso has been eliminated." Reigns tagged me in and goldust got in. We went back and forth with punches.

I threw him in a corner and kicked him. I mocked Punk with the GTS. I hit it on goldust and got him out. "Goldust has been eliminated." Tyson Kidd got in. I tagged Seth. Seth and Tyson went at it for a while. Seth tagged in Roman.

Tyson hit him with Cesaro's finisher and went for the pin 1...2...3.. "What?!" I screamed. "No!" "Roman Reigns has been eliminated." I got in when Tyson was turned around. I rolled him up and got the 123.

Cesaro got in and we went at it. He did a Cesaro swing on me. He pinned me but I kicked out. We went at it again and I hit dirty deeds on him. I pinned him and got him out. 2 on 2. Jey got in and I tagged Seth.

Seth got him down and went for a Curb Stomp, but got super kicked. He was knocked out. Jey pinned him and got him out. 2 on 1. Shit! I got in and kicked Jey. He fell down and I hit a Curb Stomp in him. I pinned him and he was out.

Me and Punk. Punk got in and was gonna go for a GTS, but I got out of his grip. I punched him a couple times and got him down. I waited for him to get up and then hit him with dirty deeds. 1...2.. He kicked out. "What that was 3!" I yelled at the ref. Punk rolled me up but I kicked out at 2. I got up and went for a spear. I pinned him but he kicked out again. He was about to get up, but I curb stomped him. This time I got him.

The ref held my hand up in victory. Seth and Roman came out to celebrate. We got Evolution!