Creepy

Dean's pov*
Fastlane continued*

"OK so we got one win tonight, we just need to beat the Wyatts." I told the guys and Aj. "What about the Authority?" Seth asked. "Yeah, you know they're gonna try something." Aj said.

"Yeah I know, but we can do this. Just attack anything that moves." I said. "I can go out there with you guys." Aj said. "Not after what the Wyatts did to you." I said. "Fine." She said. "OK, lets do this guys." We walked up to the stairs.

Aj kissed my cheek. "Good luck." She whispered.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, SHIELD!

We walked down, the fans touching our arms and..... Well........ Other stuff. I led down to the ring and leapt over the barricade with ease. I slid in the ring and tapped my shoulder.

The lights went off, and all the 'Fireflys' as Bray likes to call them, came on. "We're here." Bray said from the screen. Bray, Luke, and Erick came walking down slowly. Bray blew out his lantern and sat in his rocking chair.

The lights flashed back on and they got in the ring. Luke was gonna start against Seth. Seth and Luke locked up, and Seth got thrown back into our corner. Luke pointed to Roman. Seth took the message and tagged Roman.

"They are so creepy." Seth muttered. "Tell me about it." I muttered back. Roman took control of Luke quickly. He gave him a Samoan Drop and tagged me. Luke made his way to Bray.

I stood there and we stared at each other. The crowd went nuts as we went back and forth with punches. I put him in a corner and kicked him until the four count. He got back up and clotheslined me.

He kicked my mid section over and over again. I used the ropes to help me up, he tried to clothesline me again, but I ducked under his arm and hit Luke and Erick off the apron. Roman and Seth went to beat them up.

We went back and forth again. He took control again and started kicking me again. He set me up for Sister Abigail but I powered out and gave him Dirty Deeds. We both fell down on the mat. I covered him but he kicked out at two.

We laid there as the ref started counting. It was at a count of five at the moment. I looked over at Bray. He was in the corner, and did a spider like thing. What the hell?!

He started crawling over to me. I got up and gave him crazy eyes. We were now in a stand off. He smacked me. I stumbled back a little, and a sickening smile came to my face. I started smacking myself and he smacked me again.
I bounced off the ropes and clotheslined him. He quickly got up and I did another Dirty Deeds on him. I pinned him. 1...2..-. The Authority's music hit. Of course!

I looked over at the ramp, Stephanie had a mic in her hand. Seth and Roman watched cautiously. Bray came up behind me and hit Sister Abigail. 1...2...3. He left before Seth and Roman could get to him.

Roman helped me to my feet as we watched the ramp. Stephanie put the mic to her lips. The crowd booed as she clapped sarcastically. "Good job guys." She smirked.

I walked up to the ropes and leaned up against them, giving them crazy eyes. "Calm down Ambrose. We just want you to meet our new member.....

Hi guys! Hope you liked it. I want to get your opinion on who should be the new member of the authority. I was thinking either bring back Cm Punk, or I could turn Seth now. Plz comment what you guys think, or if you have suggestions, I'm open for it:)