Finding Aj

Aj's pov*

"Go away mom!" I yelled. "April this isn't about our past." She said. "I told you, I never wanted to see you again!" I shouted. "Your friend called me. Paige. She said you ran away and told me go look for you." She said.

I cracked the door open a little. "Tell her I'm fine." I shut the door. I could hear her 'crying'. "I'm not falling for it mom. I think it's best that you leave." I spoke.

"I did everything for you!" She yelled. "You Did NOTHING FOR ME!" "Its wasn't my fault!" She argued. "Oh really? YOU BEAT ME! I was just A KID!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled.

"You haven't changed a single bit. Just GO!" I yelled. "Fine." She said. I opened the window and watched her drive away. I sighed and looked who called me. Dean.

Seth's pov*

I woke up and saw that Paige is gone. "Paige?" I said. "Seth!" Roman called. Not this again! He showed me a note.

Sorry guys, but we had to find Aj. We know that we're leaving you guys all alone, but you can't come. You guys need to do us a favor and go to work, tell Vince that we'll be gone for a week. (Love you Seth<3-Paige) Ewe!!!-Dean.

"Oh great. Now we are missing 3 people and we don't know where they even went." Roman said. "Look at the bright side.. Paige loves me." I said.

"Snap out of it!" Roman shook me back to the real world. "Sorry."

Dean's pov*

The plane landed, and we got off. "We should stay at a hotel for the night." Paige suggested. "Yeah I guess." I said as we got a cab to the nearest hotel.

I pushed the button to go up on the elevator. It took forever, I started pushing the button impatiently. "Calm down Dean." Paige said. "Sorry." I muttered. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll meet you up there." She walked away.

The elevator finally opened and I saw my whole world light up. "Dean?" She stood there. "Aj! I've been looking everywhere for you, why did you leave?" I asked.

She jumped into my arms. "It's just so hard. I couldn't..." She backed away from me. "I can't." She ran out of the hotel. I ran after her. I hate running around the street like this.

She ran into a park nearby, I followed her and she stopped. "Aj watch out!" A car was driving really fast towards Aj. I ran as fast as I could and shoved her out of the way.

My ribs exploded with pain and I began to fade. "I love you Aj." I said before completely blacking out.

Aj's pov*

What have I done?

--------------------------------------
Short chapter, sorry! Next one will be really long. Plz comment what you guys think and if you guys have any suggestions then tell me, I'm always open for something new. Also, if you have a book that you want me to read, direct message me and i will read it. <3 love you guys!