I Can't Believe It

Aj's pov*

I walked proudly backstage at RAW. My title perked up on my shoulder, and I'm ignoring any pain in my body. Renee Young stopped me.

"Aj, how are you feeling about your win last night?" She put the mic in front of me. "Renee, Stephanie said that the Authority always wins. Obviously, she was wrong. Yes, she put up a fight, and yes, she was tough, but I still beat her, and proved to everybody out there, The Shield always wins." I walked away.

I went into catering, and everybody was talking. When they saw me, they stopped. I looked at the screen and my mouth dropped.

"Oh no."

An hour earlier. Still Aj's pov*

"Hey babe." Dean came up behind me and kissed my head. "Hello." I smiled at him as he sat down next to me. "Have you seen Seth?" He asked just as Roman came over. "No." I told him.

"Oh, well I haven't seen him at all today. He's been quiet latley." Dean said. "Hey guys." Roman said, sitting down. "Sup?" I asked. "Not much, I was just looking for Seth." He said.

"Cool. Well I have an interview with Renee in a minute so I'll be back later." I said, standing up and heading down the hall. I turned the corner and saw something. Seth.

"Ok, I can do this." He was talking to someone, but who? I got a closer look. "No."

Dean's pov* (Yay!)

"Are we going out there tonight?" I asked Roman. "Yeah. Oh, did you here about Punk?" He asked. "No what happened?" I asked. "He got injured last night and he quit." He said.

"I love hurting people." I stated, Roman chuckled. "Hey guys." Seth sat down. "Dude, where were you?" I asked. "Places." He said. I rolled my eyes. "So, are we going out there?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go."

We headed to the stairs and our music blasted through the arena. We all headed down the stairs and jumped over the barricade. I grabbed a mic and got in the ring.

"Evolution! We beat em'. Roman beat Triple H. Seth beat Kane. I beat Punk, and made him quit. And Aj." I paused as the crowd went nuts. "Aj beat Stephanie."

"Believe in the Shield!" Roman shouted. Evolutions music hit, and they all came down. Seth ran out and grabbed a chair. "You see guys. There's always a plan B."

Aj's pov*

I ran to the curtain as fast as I could and ran out to the stage. Stephanie grabbed me and made me watch it all happen. "Seth! Stop please!" I begged.

I got out of her grip and slid in the ring. I got in front of Seth, stopping him from hurting Roman and Dean any more. "Stop!" Tears dripped down my face.

Before I knew it, he had hit me in the stomach with the chair and whacked me in the back. I screamed in pain. We couldn't do anything about it. Seth had just betrayed us.

I can't believe it.

Oh my gaaaaaad! Sorry! I had to! I just really really had to!