The Screw Over

Aj's pov*

Extreme rules is in a couple weeks, and I honestly can't wait. I was sitting alone in the girls locker room, thinking about everything that has happened to me.

Dean and Roman were out in the ring, addressing Seth. "Get your ass out here Seth!" Dean shouted. He never came, but he did appear on the tiantron.

"Guys guys guys!" Seth said, getting everyone's attention. The crowd booed. "I have a perfect explanation for what I did, and I promise I'll be out there to tell everybody what it was by the end of the night." He said.

"Yeah, you promised to have our backs, but did you do that? Nope!" Dean said angrily. "Ooh! BURN!!" I shouted. "Shut up Ambrose!" Seth disappeared. The guys came back and I waited for them in catering.

"Hey babe." Dean said, as they sat down. "Hey." I said, noticing the water splashed all over him. "Ro, did you have to cool him down again?" I asked. Roman laughed. "Yep." "I was mad!" Dean defended.

I laughed at him. "What do you think Seth's explanation is?" Roman asked. "It should be interesting." I spoke. "I can't wait to hear him make a fool out of himself." Dean said.

"Yeah."

Seth's pov*

I sat backstage in Trip's office. "Why would you say that?!" Stephanie yelled. "I'm sorry ok? I just don't wanna sound like I'm scared of them." I tried defending myself.

"Are you." Hunter asked. "Am I what?" "Scared of them." He said. "No!" I said, but they didn't seem to believe me. "Well you better come up with something." Stephanie said. "I will." I walked out of his office and went into an abandoned locker room.

I sat down on a box. I pulled out my phone and texted Paige.

Hey-S
No answer
Can I talk to you?-S
Where are you?-P
In an abandoned locker room neat Triple H's office-S
On my way-P

I sat my phone next to me and waited for her. Soon enough she came in. "What do you want?" She asked. "Are you mad at me?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I'm confused right now, I don't know if I choose my best friend, or you." She said. "I know and I'm sorry, but I had to. It's complicated." I told her. "I understand that, but you made it hard on me." She said.

"I'm sorry. I have to go out to the ring, I'll talk to you later ok?" "Ok." She said. I walked over to the curtain, my new ring gear on and everything. My new theme played and I walked out with a smile on my face.

'You Sold Out! You Sold Out!' Chants filled the arena. I grabbed a mic and got in the ring. When I put the mic to my lips, the WWE Universe booed. I laughed and started.

"I didn't sell out, I bought in. You see, the remainings of The Shield thinks that I 'betrayed' them. I am the architect of The Shield, and I had the right to be the destroyer of it." I stated before The Shield theme came on.

Down came Dean and Roman in the old Shield gear. They got in the ring after getting a mic. "Carry on." Dean said.

Aj's pov*

Roman had to hold Dean back as Seth argued with him. I grabbed a chair before my music hit. I skipped out and they all turned their attention to me. I also grabbed a mic and slid the ring. I got in front of the guys, so I was standing face to face with Seth.

I put the mic to my lips. "Revenge is a sweet sweet thing..... Sorry guys." I turned and hit Dean in the head with the chair. Roman looked at Dean, and then at me. I hit him in the mid section and dropped the chair.

Seth looked on in shock. Tears were in my eyes as I climbed out of the ring, the crowd booing me as I go.

"Im sorry."