Busy Schedule

Aj's pov*

We have a very busy schedule tonight. I have a signing with the guys, an interview with Renee Young, and smackdown. This is going to be a very bad day.

Dean drove and I was in the passengers seat. Roman and Seth was in the back. "I hate signings!" Seth said. "We all do Seth." I said. "What is your schedule?" Dean asked me.

"I got this signing, an inclusive interview with Renee, and a tag match with you on smackdown." I told him. "We have an interview with Tom." Roman chimed in. Dean sighed.

"I hate Tom." He said. "I hate Renee." I said. "Didnt Dean date Renee for a whi-" "Were here!" Dean interrupted Seth. "No, tell me Seth." I said with interest.

"Dean and Renee were friends and Dean liked her, so they had a thing." He said. "I see." I nodded. "I love you though." Dean said as he grabbed my hand. "I know." We got out of the car and went inside the building.

There were fans screaming their heads off. Me and Dean walked in holding hands so I imagine the fan girls are going mad right now. I sat in the chair with my name on it. The first fan came up to me.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked. "McKenzie." She spoke. She looked to be about 7 years old. "Hi McKenzie. Do you want me to sign anything?" I asked. She handed me a picture of me and the Shield.

"Are you and Dean dating?" She asked. I looked over at Dean and smiled. "Yes we are." I said. Her face lit up. "Here you go." I handed her the picture. "Thanks." She walked away.

Dean's Pov*

I have so many people asking me if me and Aj are dating. I said yes to all of them because I'm proud of dating her. There was a girl that looked about 15.

"Hi." I said. "I'm Alison." She said. "Dean Ambrose." I shook her hand. "I know!" She squealed. "Do you want me to sign anything?" I asked. She handed me a picture and she told me to sign her shirt too.

They kept coming. It was tiring for my hand. Soon enough it ended. We all got in the car and drove to the arena. We had to go our separate ways from Aj. I kissed her and we went where Tom was.

The interview..

"Hi everyone, we are joined by 3/4ths of the Shield. How are you guys?" He asked. "Tom, we just came from ba signing, our hands are very tired." Roman said.

"Ok, how do you feel about going against Evolution this Sunday at The Royal Rumble?" He asked. "Tom, I don't get it. I don't get it how they wanted a rematch. We beat them pretty bad and if want us to do it again then do be it." I said.

"Dean there is talk about you and Aj dating, is it true?" "Yes it is Tom. I don't care who knows, because I love Aj." I smiled at the thought of her. "Seth you have quite the enemy out of Randy Orton, how do you feel about him going into this match?"

"I will give it to him. He is talented in the ring. He would be so much better if he dropped the whole authority." Seth spoke. "Believe that Tom, Believe in the Shield!" Roman said. We all left.

Aj's Pov* The interview..

"Hi Aj." Renee said. "Hello Renee." I spoke. "I wanna get your thoughts about Paige." "Renee, Paige isn't what I'm focused on. Paige isn't going after my title at the Royal Rumble. I'm focused on Stephanie McMahon." I said.

"You have had quite the fued with Stephanie.-" I cut her off before she could finish. "Stephanie better watch out because I got a little surprise for her tonight." I said.

Renee nodded. "There have been rumors lately about you and Dean together. Are they true?" She asked. "Yes Renee. Me and Dean are together just to clear it up. I love him and he loves me. No better way to say it."

"Believe in the Shield Renee." I got up and left.

Smackdown time!