Battle Royal

Aj's pov* RAW CONTINUED*

I walked out the doors of the trainers room and started to prepare. My body hurts, but I know I can do this. I have to win this battle royal, I need this.

"The following match is a Divas Battle Royal, declaring the number one contender for the Divas championship!" Lillian shouted before Taminas music hit.

Tamina, Summer Rae, Cameron, Natalya, Layla, Naomi, Rosa Mendes, Emma, Alicia Fox, Paige, and Brie Bella were all in the ring.

Let's light it up light it up light it up Light it tonight!

Instead of skipping out, I just walked down to the ring. I wasn't in the mood for skipping. Nikki's theme hit and she went to the announce table.

"We have Nikki Bella, the Divas Champion on commentary." Jerry said. "Hi guys." Nikki sat down. The Bell rang and everybody started going at it. I went after Cameron, taking her down with a Shining Wizard.

"Here we go!" Michael exclaimed. "Nikki what do you think of Aj Lee?" He asked Nikki. "Well, she's a good wrestler, but other than that, she's just a crazy idiot." She said.

I glared at her as I threw Cameron over. "We have our first elimination!" JBL said. I helped Paige get Summer out. "There goes Summer." Jerry said.
"Who would you rather face?" JBL asked. "I'm always open for a challenge. I want someone who will bring it, but any of these girls will lose to me." She said. "Even Brie?" "Yes."

I went after Brie and started taking her down. It was now down to Me, Paige, Brie, Natalya, and Naomi. Me and Natalya went at it as Paige and Naomi started fighting. Brie recovered in a corner.

Brie went up and tried dropkicking me out, but I held on and slid back in. I threw over Nattie and hit Brie in the back. I put her in the Black Widow. Her hand tapped my leg, but I didn't have to let go.

Naomi got Paige out and kicked me in the head, forcing me to let go of Brie. I held my head in pain. Haven't I been through enough today?!

I went over to a corner and tried recovering. Brie and Naomi traded multiple slaps. Brie pushed her into the ropes, but Naomi bounced off and hit her with a rear view.

Naomi went to eliminate Brie, but I went up behind them and tossed them both over. Naomi looked at me in shock. I held my head and stood up. "Yeah!" I screamed. Nikki got up and got in the ring.

She glared at me and held her belt up. "That's mine!" I pointed at it. "Your just a crazy bitch!" She yelled back. I ran at her and attacked her. "I'm not crazy!" I shouted at her.

I got up and skipped backstage. "I told you not to go out there!" Dean shouted when I came back. "I won, aren't you supposed to be happy?" I asked.

"I'm happy you won, but you shouldn't have gone out there, your bleeding again and you look hurt." He said. "Wait.. I'm bleeding?" I asked, touching my head. "Yeah, now please go to the trainers room. And stay there this time." He said.

"Fine." I said as he grabbed my hand. "Here let me tape up your shoulder." Dean said when we got there. "Ok." I said. He started to tale my shoulder up, and Seth and Roman came in. "Your full of surprises tonight aren't you." Seth punched my arm.

"Ow!" I shouted. "Oh yeah, sorry." He said. I twisted his arm. "Owy!" He yelled. "Payback!" I said. "Your mean!" He said. "What did Nikki say to make you attack her?" Roman asked.

"She called me a crazy bitch." I said as Dean finished up. "I don't blame her." Seth joked. I stood up. "Ooh I'm so scared." He said. I kneed him in the gut and put him in the Black Widow.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" He yelled in pain. I let go. "Thank you." I said as Dean and Roman laughed at Seth.

"Your a real meany sometimes."