I Love You

Aj's pov*

We walked into the Ice Cream place and ordered. Me and Dean both got Chocolate, Jojo got Peanutbutter, Roman got Strawberry, and Seth got oreo.

"So how long is she with us?" Dean asked Roman. "Well, I gotta drop her off after Smackdown." He said. "I wanna stay here with you guys." Jojo pouted. I smiled at this.

"I know you do." Roman kissed her head. "Your so cute." I said. "I know." She said. I laughed. "Seth your quite! That's never good!" Dean exclaimed.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." Seth said. "What were you thinking Uncle Cruella?" Jojo asked. "Nothing." He snapped out of it and started eating his ice cream.

I was kinda suspicious, but I ignored it anyway. "So do you have a match for Fastlane?" Dean asked me. "I don't know yet. I want Stephanie, but she's too much of a chicken." I said.

"Yeah, after you beat her up the other day, she is probably gonna punish you." He said. "I can take it." I said. "I know."

We finished up and left. We all went back to the hotel. Jojo played with her dolls and I pulled Seth into a room. "What's going on with you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "You've been acting weird latley." I said. "Nothing.. I'm fine." He said, not looking at me.

"Look at ms and say your ok." I demanded. "There's something I really want to do, but I'm kinda scared to." He said. "Like what?" I asked. "It's a secret, you'd tell if I told you."

"We're not in 1st grade. I'm not gonna go tell everybody I know." I laughed slightly. "Promise not to tell anyone?" "I promise."

He sat me on the bed and locked the door. "I'm nervous. I was walking around last night, and all I saw was lovey dovey couples, and then when you and Dean kissed earlier..."

I nodded for him to go on. "Well, I really like Paige, but I feel like I don't show it enough, so I was gonna ask her if she wanted to move in with me." He said. "Awe!"

"You should, she really likes you, and I know for a fact that she would say yes." I smiled at him. "You think so?" "Yes." "Aj hug?" He asked, smirking at me.

"Fine." I said as he picked me up and slung me around. "Ok, ok stop!" I laughed. "Thanks." He said before leaving.

I followed him out, there was a pillow fight going on. I grabbed a cushion from the couch and started whacking Roman and Dean. They all ganged up on me and Jojo.

"Run!" I yelled, as they chased us around the room. I threw my pillow at Dean and nailed him right in the face. Jojo threw both of hers at Seth and Roman. They all fell down.

I picked Jojo up and put her on my shoulders. "We did it!" She said. "Yay!" I high fives her. Dean and them got up, as I sat her down.

"Your going down next time." Dean walked over to me. "Sure." I said in a sarcastic tone. He picked me up and tossed me on the couch. "What was that for?" "No reason." He smiled and sat next to me.

"Gross!" Jojo screamed as Dean kissed me. I pushed him away and smiled. "My point exactly." Seth said before they went into his room.

I turned him around and kissed him passionately. "Ok then." He pulled me on his lap, embracing the kiss. "Seriously guys?" Roman poked his head out. We ignored him and continued. "Guys!" Dean pulled away.

"We're busy!" He said. "There are children in this place." Roman said. "Jojo is playing in Seth's room." I said. "I meant Seth." We laughed. "I heard that!" Seth shouted.

"Ok fine, we'll be back later." I pulled on Dean's arm as we exited the room. "Where are we going?" Dean asked as we reached his car.

"Let's just go have fun." I said. "If you say so." He smiled and got in the drivers seat. He started driving and we soon ended up at a lake.

We laid on his car and stared at the stars. "I feel like we're in some cocky movie scene." I spoke. "I agree." He said.

"I missed this. I missed you, I missed them, I missed us." I said. "Aj, that happened a while ago. You don't have to worry anymore." He looked over at me.

"But I do. I just feel like you can't forgive me." "I was never mad. If anything, I was mad at myself for letting you go. I love you too much." He smiled a little at me.

"I love you too."