Your A Punk

Dean's pov*

Look in my eyes! What do you see... The cult of personality!

Cm Punk walked out and stood beside them. The crowd went mad as Randy, Punk, and Kane ran down the ramp. I went straight after Punk and we went back and forth.

Kane choke slammed Seth and Randy RKO'd Roman. Punk picked me up and delivered a GTS. Aj came running down the ramp as i blacked out.

Aj's pov*

I pushed past Hunter and Steph, and went flying down the ramp. I got in the ring and went to Dean's aid. "Dean, are you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." He managed to sit up. I stood up and faced punk.

"Your gonna pay punk." I said as he laughed at me. "You think this is funny?! Your just a punk!" I screamed before smacking him. The smirk never left his face. He grabbed me and pushed me up against the ropes.

"Don't do that sunshine." He warned before letting go and leaving with Randy and Kane. I helped Seth to his feet as Dean and Roman helped each other.

"We need to get back at them." I said as we reached our locker room. "I'm so pissed!" Dean shouted. "Calm down please. We all are." Roman said. "I think I have an idea guys." I said. "What is it?" Ro asked. "You'll see."

Backstage at RAW*

I walked into the Shield's locker room and only Seth was in there. "Hey." I walked over to him. "Hey." He greeted. "Where's the others?" I asked. "Roman is in the bathroom and Dean is getting his shoulder checked out."

"Speaking of Roman, me and Paige found him the perfect girl!" I exclaimed just as Paige walked in. "Yes, they are so alike." Paige said. "Who?" He asked. "Brie." I whispered. "Bella?" "Yeah." I said.

Seth smiled. "How did you get her to agree?" He asked. "Well, it turns out that she has had a big crush on him." Paige spoke. Dean walked in. "Hey Deano." Me and Seth said at the same time.

"Hi." He walked over to me and Roman walked out. "You guys ready?" He asked. "Let's do this." I said as we walked to the stairs. "Good luck guys." Paige said.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD!

We walked down the stairs as the fans cheered us on. The guys hopped over the barricade with ease. I got this. I went to climb over, but instead I tripped and landed face first on the ground. Never mind.

The guys laughed at me as I stood up. "You alright?" Dean asked, still laughing. "That was embarrassing." I said as I grabbed a mic.

"I did not mean to do that guys. It's harder than in looks." I said. "Anyways, The Authority has a new member. One that I thought would never come back. One that is simply just a punk. Cm Punk." I said.

The crowd cheered. "Punk, you think you can just go around and mess with the shield? You better watch your back." Roman said. "Punk, wow. You come back to the WWE, and you join the Authority. Not a smart choice. The Authority will never have your back. Especially that piece of crap Kane." Seth said.

"You have no idea what it's like Punk! You have no idea how much trouble your getting into." Dean yelled. Before I could speak, punks music hit and he came out surprisingly alone.

"Guys, you talk a lot of game. If you really want to tear me apart, then how about one of you against me tonight." He challenged.

Dean started pacing. "How about you Dean." He said. Dean stopped and smirked. "You want a match?" He asked.

"You got one."

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was really busy and I was super tired. But I hope you liked it, and by the way, Brie and Daniel aren't together in this story.