Wrestlemania Week Pt.1

Aj's pov*

I guess I was wrong, Stephanie is a chicken... No, she's a chicken. She probably only said yes, just because she is scared of me and she knows that I'll beat her to every week.

After RAW, I had an interview to go to. I rushed to change and got in my rental car. I drove to the place, and went inside. "Aj!" The guy said, walking towards me.

"Hi." I said. "I'm Jim, I will be interviewing you." He said, shaking my hand. "Ok." I followed him into a room. I sat down and waited for him to be ready.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, and please welcome our guest here tonight, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Aj Lee." Jim said, the small crowd cheered. "Hi guys." I waved to them.

"You guys can tweet about this interview, using the hashtag #JimTaylorInterview." He said.

"Now lets get to it Aj, a few moments ago on RAW, you made a challenge to Stephanie McMahon for this Sunday at Wrestlemania. Are you surprised she accepted?"

"Yeah I am surprised. Now we all know Stephanie is a chicken. And we all know, if she didn't accept, then I was gonna haunt her the rest of her life. So that's why I think she accepted, shes losing either way." I said, causing the crowd to cheer.

"And we saw some images." He said. I remained silent, thinking of what to say. "There were some pictures of you and Mr. Cm Punk, here they are." He pointed to the little tv behind us.

"Ok first of all, I did not kiss Punk. He kissed me and one of his stupid goons took a picture before I pushed him off. And secondly, he grabbed me by the wrist and held me against him, I was unable to get out of his grip, and this was a picture taken at the right time." I defended myself.

"And this got Dean's blood boiling. He should soon help you attack Punk and challenge him to a match at Wrestlemania. Now, a lot of people are asking, how is your relationship with The Shield?" He asked.

"Well, they are my brothers. I love them, and they are the best you could ever ask for. Roman is definitely the shy one, Seth is the loud and goofy one." I said.

"And then there's Dean." Jim said.

"And then there's Dean. He is crazy on tv, but if you really get to know him and know his story, he is a sweet guy, and I'm glad he is my boyfriend." I said, taking a sip of water.

"Any talk of marrige or kids?"

I spit out the water. "Woah woah woah, Jim, back it up a little. Me and Dean are happy with each other, and I'm not having kids until my career is officially over and I retire. Now, marrige. I would marry Dean, but it's one of those, right time, right place, and right mood thing." I said.

"We have also heard some rumors that you and Paige set Roman up on a date?"

"That is true. We set him up with Brie, and now she hangs out with us. It's weird because its always been me, Paige, and the guys, but now we have Brie in the picture."

"And I take it Paige and Seth are an item?"

"Yep." I said.

"Alright, we are out of time. Thanks for joining us and good luck at Wrestlemania." He said. "Luck is for losers!" I exclamied. "Oh ok, Aj Lee everybody!" The cameras went off and I stood up. I waved at the crowd before leaving.

I drove back to the hotel and went to to our room. The guys, Paige, and Brie were sitting around. "Hi guys." I said. "Hey." Dean walked over to me.

"Do you have your schedule for this week?" I asked. "Yeah." He pulled it out. "Ok, so I've got a interview tomorrow at noon, it should end at 2:00. Are you free at 2?" He asked.

"No, I got a signing at 2, but I'm free at 4." I said. "No, I got a signing with the guys." "Well I'm busy the rest of the day after 6." I said. "Tomorrow?" He asked.

"I've got an interview at 1, a signing with you guys at 3, and the rest of the day I'm free." "Well, I'm free from noon to 3, and then I'm busy after that." He told me. "Thursday?" I asked.

"The Shield and you have a press conference at 2, then we have Hall Of Fame red carpet at 6:30, and then the Hall Of Fame, after that I'm free." "Ok so am I, we could do something then." I said.

"Ok, yeah we could do that. What about the rest of the week?" He asked. "A lot more press conferences and signings and interviews. And then Wrestlemania." I said.

"Ugh! I won't see you most of the week." He pouted. "I know it sucks! I'm going to bed." I said.

"I'm coming with."

There's gonna be a couple more chapters before Wrestlemania. I know this one was kinda boring, but the next few chapters will be way better. I wanted to let you guys know some of the things that Aj and Dean will be doing, so that's why I put that in there. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it<3