Heartbreak

Dean's Pov*

I woke up this morning at 6:30. I went out to check on Aj, but I didn't see her. I went in Seth's room, which he was now sharing with Paige.

"Morning." He said. "Hey, have any of you seen Aj?" I asked. "No. Why?" Paige asked. "I can't find her." I said. They got up and looked around the room, as I checked in Roman's room.

"Hey buddy." He said. "Hey, have you seen Aj?" I asked. "Guys!" Seth yelled. We ran into the kitchen, where Seth had a note in his hand and teary eyes. We all looked at the note and then at each other. A couple tears rolled down my face.

She's gone.

Aj's Pov*

I'm going home. I need to get away from this. I may not have very much back home, but its something at least. I got on a plane and sat by the window. I pulled a couple pictures out of my pocket of me and the guys.

I flipped through him and all the memories came into my mind. I stared at the pictures as a tear slipped my eye. "Are you ok?" An older lady sat next to me. "I'm fine." I wiped the tears away with my sleeve.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "No." I mumbled. "My life is just a mess right now." I said. "Do you want to talk about it?" "I don't want to go to someone I don't know about it. You probably won't understand." I said.

"I don't mind." She said. "Well.." I sighed. "I'm a wrestler, and I love what I do. I was forced to join a group called the Shield, and I didn't like them at first. They were the bad boys of the company." I started.

"I came around to them after a while, and we all became great friends. I hated him especially, but we became very close." I pointed to a picture of me and Dean. "He looks kinda crazy." She said. I laughed a little. "He is."

"We had so much in common, and we both had strong feelings for each other. It was Christmas day, it was the best Christmas ever. We played truth or dare and we both admitted we liked each other."

"I dared him to kiss me, but his phone rang and ruined it. Later on in the day, we had a marshmallow war and finally had our first kiss." I continued. "That's cute." She commented.

"Things were going great between us. I love him so much. But, latley things have been rough for me. Some creepy wrestler named Bray, kidnapped me and beat me up." I said.

"My best friend Paige found me in a room while Bray was having a match and she got me out. I had to go to the hospital, and I was having trouble breathing. I stopped breathing for 4 minutes and I died." My eyes got teary.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "Its fine." I said before continuing. "Everything since that has been difficult. I had to get a body guard and my Divas Championship got taken away from me. I have to be out of wrestling for a while and all of it is to much."

"I couldn't handle that much going on in my life. So I had to let him go." I started crying. "I left all of my friends and the best thing that ever happened to me." She pulled me into a hug. "You'll get through this." She tried to comfort me.

Dean's Pov*

We've checked everywhere. I can't find her and I can't stand this. Everything we've been through has gone to shit. I lost the love of my life. There's only one thing that could possibly calm me down. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but I need it. "Dean don't!" Seth yelled.

"I have to Seth."