The RAW Before It All

Aj's pov*

It's been about a week since the insident at the bar. We just got on a plane to Santa Clara CA, for Wrestlemania this Sunday. I'm so excited, but I have no idea who I'm gonna be facing.

I really want to face Stephanie, but she is way too chicken to step in the ring with me again. The matches I already know is Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE World heavyweight championship.

Then there is an Andre The Giant Battle Royal. That's all I really payed attention to. The guys haven't been told their matches either, but maybe we will find out tonight.

I rolled my suitcase behind me and out of the airport. Dean followed behind me, along with Seth, Roman, Brie, and Paige. "Hi." Dean said to me. "Hey." I said as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm surprised Brie hasn't tab away yet." Dean said. I giggled a little and we all got a cab. We pulled into the arena for the RAW before it all. Me, Paige, and Brie went into the Divas locker room.

I put on my cut off Shield shirt, and jeans, along with my black and blue Chuck Taylors. "I wish I had a match." Paige said. "For tonight or Wrestlemania?" I asked. "Both." She said.

"I haven't been told about a match either." I told her. "Well you have to have a match, your the Divas Champion." She said, pointing to my belt. "Yeah I know. I wanted to fight Stephanie, but she's too scared."

"That's the Authority for ya, just a bunch of chickens." She said, causing me to laugh. "I'm gonna go to catering." I left the locker room, title on my shoulder. I walked into catering and didn't see the guys, but I did see Punk.

I was about to leave, but he grabbed me and pulled me out. "Dude what the-." He pressed his lips against mine, interrupting me. I pushed him off of me almost instantly.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. He smiled and walked away. I looked over to see Dean standing right there. "Dean." I walked over. "What the hell was that?!" He asked in anger. "I don't know, he kissed me." I said.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He punched a wall and started walking after him. "Dean, don't do anything you'll regret." I told him. "I won't regret this." I ran after him. "Dean!" I shouted. "No." I said. "Why not!" "Just don't. Save it for in the ring." I said.

He was hesitant, but nodded and walked away. RAW started and I walked over to the nearest tv. Cm Punk walked out and grabbed a mic. "Now, first of all. I want to ask Aj Lee to come out here, I don't want you to miss this.

I walked over to the curtain. "Play my music." I told a producer.

Let's light it up, light it up, light it up, light it tonight!

He smiled as I walked out on stage, mic in hand, and title up on my shoulder. I went to the ring and got in. "What do you want Punk?" I asked.

"You seem to ask me that a lot." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I just wanted to show the audience all these things you've done." He smirked evily.

"What are you talking about?" "Ladies and gentleman, look at this!" He pointed to the screen. There was a picture of me and Punk at the bar, when he grabbed me.

He made it look like I was all over him. "Oh no! Dean, she's cheating on you. Look at this one!" A second picture popped up. I paced around with my head down when I saw a picture of me and punk kissing.

The crowd booed. "There it is ladies and gentlemen. The real Aj Lee!" I have had enough, I turned to him and attacked him. The crowd cheered as Dean came running down. He helped me beat up Punk.

He picked up a mic. "Punk, you have gone too far. You mess with Aj, you mess with me. If your so tough, what about you and me, Wrestlemania 31!" Dean shouted.

I grabbed the mic from him. "While we're at the challenge thing, Stephanie. If your not too chicken, face me at Wrestlemania!" I pointed to the sign.

Stephanie walked out. "Aj, you need to learn. The Authority always wins." She said. "I didn't ask you to lie to me, I challenged you to be a woman and face me." I snapped.

"You know what Aj....................... I accept."

Hope y'all liked it!