Smackdown

Dean's Pov*

I was sitting in the back with Aj. All I could think about, was me kissing Aj. That's the only thing I remembered from that night. I was drunk, so I didn't even know what I was doing. I was so distracted, that I didn't even realize we pulled into the arena.

"Dean!" Seth yelled, causing me to snap out of my daze. "Sorry." I said. We walked into the arena and Stephanie walked towards us. Not you again!

"Guys, we have a change in plans. Your match will be a four man mixed tag team match. Dean and Aj, against Paige and Cm Punk." She said. "Oh great." Aj muttered.

Aj's Pov*

I cant believe Stephanie! I wish she would just leave me alone. We all got dressed. I went to catering and waited for our match. Dean sat next to me.

We stayed silent. "Our match is next." He spoke. "Ok." I muttered. People came back from their match, me and the guys went to the stairs.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD.

Seth led the way to the ring. The guys hopped over the barricade with ease. Don't fall. I took a few steps and jumped over. Yes! I nailed it! I skipped around the ring, before getting in. "Why do you always skip around?" Seth asked.

"Just because." I said. Paige walked out with Punk. Seth and Roman got out. I stayed in and told Dean to get on the apron.

Dean's Pov*

I watched as Aj took over Paige. She had her in a corner, and she kneed her a lot. Paige got up and hit her with a DDT. Aj struggled to get up. Paige tagged in Punk. He picked Aj up and put her in one of the corners. He slammed her into our corner.

She looked up and hesitantly tagged me in. I got in and charged at Punk. He fell down after I clotheslined him. I picked him up and hit him with a DDT. I tagged in Aj as she healed.

Punk tagged Paige after Aj stomped on him. Paige clotheslined Aj. She turned to the fans and screamed. Aj got up and locked Paige in the black widow.

Paige was about to tap, but Punk kicked Aj in the stomach. Aj fell back. I ran at Punk and beat him up outside the ring. "Don't ever touch her like that!" I yelled at him.

Paige got Aj up, only to get a Dirty Deeds. She pinned her for the win. Our music played and the ref held our hands up. Roman and Seth congradulated us.

Aj's Pov*

"You stole my move." Dean whispered to me. I smirked at him and walked over to Seth and Roman. They all put there fists out. "Do I have to?" I complained. "Yep." Seth said.

I hesitantly put my fist out and we celebrated. We left backstage. I changed into jeans and a t shirt. I went to catering and met up with the guys. We went back to the hotel and got settled.

Someone pulled me into their room. I tried escaping, but his grip was to tight. He let me go, I turned to see Dean. "What the heck!" I said. "Your sleeping in here." He said. "Why?" I asked.

"Because your not sleeping out there." He smirked. "Once again why?" I asked again. "Just because." He said. I returned his smirk. He grabbed my stuff and took it in his room.

I took some of the pillows and put them on the ground. "You don't have to sleep down there." He said. "Where do you expect me to sleep?" I asked.

"I don't bite." He smiled. "Yeah.... No." I smiled back. I got comfortable and went to sleep.

I guess they aren't that bad.