Carnival

Aj's pov*

We arrived at the carnival. Jojo was really excited and I was gonna enjoy this. I love going to places like this, it helps get your mind off things.

"Can we do the horses?" Jojo asked pointing to the carasoul. "Yeah!" I shouted as we walked over to it. Me and Dean got on a horse as the others got on their own nearby.

Dean was acting like a fool. I turned around and kissed him. "Hi." I smiled. "Howdy." He pecked my lips as the ride stopped. We walked off hand in hand and met up with the others.

"I'm kinda in the mood for bumper cars, what do ya say munchkin?" Roman asked Jojo. "Yeah." She said. We went to the bumper cars and buckled in.

I went after Seth as he was trying to get Jojo. I knocked him away from her. I was rammed from the side. I looked over to see Dean. "It's on!" I yelled, as me and Dean ran into each other.

"Hit me with your best sh-." He started to sing, but got cut off by Jojo taking him out. Roman came outta nowhere by hitting JoJo's car. She giggled as we all went mad on each other.

We finished up there and played a lot of the games. Dean win me a teddy bear and we all got Jojo a bunch of stuff. We went into a gift store and I looked around.

"That's cute." I pointed out a bracelet with a little silver spider on it. "You have a thing for spiders." Dean said. "I know, its kinda my thing." I smirked. "I know." He kissed my cheek.

I went to look at other stuff.

Dean's pov*

After Aj went to look somewhere else, I grabbed the bracelet and went up to but it. "Do you want this in a bag?" A lady asked. "No thanks." I grabbed it and put it in my pocket.

We were at the carnival for most of the day, Jojo was getting tired so we went back. We all changed before Roman and Jojo went to bed. "Did they even eat dinner?" I asked.

"I think they ate something at the carnival." Seth said. "Wanna order pizza?" Aj asked. "Sure." I said as she pulled out her phone and started calling a pizza place.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I said, opening the door. "Thanks." I gave him money and he gave me the pizza. "Have a nice day." He walked off.

"Pizz-." Aj snatched the box out of my hand and took a piece of pizza. She stuffed it in her mouth and I grabbed the box back. "You are a pig sometimes." I smiled at her before eating some pizza. Seth walked over and grabbed one too.

"It's not my fault. I was really hungry." She said. "Ok, well I'm tired, so goodnight guys." I kissed Aj's forehead and went to bed.

Aj's pov*

I promised Seth I would help him, so that's what I'm gonna do. We walked into his room and he sat on the bed. I sat on a chair. "How are you gonna help me?" He asked.

"We're gonna do the good old 'Pretend I'm Her' game." I said. "You want me to pretend your Paige?" He clarified. "Yes, trust me it helps." I said.

"Not gonna happen." He said. I sighed. "Well how do you want me to help?" I asked. "Not like that." He said. "Oh come on, just give it a try." I pleaded. "Fine." He gave in.

"Hey Paige-." "No, do not start out like that. Start by saying 'Hi, you look nice Paige'." I cut him off. He sighed. "Hi, you look ni-." "No, no, no! You gotta say it like you mean it. You gotta be more smooth about it." I cut him off again.

"Your making it hard ya know." He said. "Sorry, continue." I said. "Hey Paige, you look nice." He started. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "Don't go right on the subject." I advised.

"How was your day?" He asked instead. "Good, how was yours?" I asked. "Great." He said. "Now what?"

"Just keep small talking." I said. "What are you getting?" "Steak." I said almost immediately. He laughed a little. "You know her so well." He said. I smiled. "She's my best friend."

"I think I'm gonna ask her."