First Day With The Shield

Aj's Pov*

I packed all my stuff and headed to the lobby of the hotel. I waited for the shield, because Stephanie is a jerk and is making us travel together. They finally got down there and walked over to me. "Hey Roman." I said, completely ignoring Dean and Seth. "Hey Aj." He said.

We went to the car and put our bags in the trunk. I sat in the back with Dean, as Roman drove and Seth was in the passengers seat. We were all really quiet. I could tell, none of them wanted this either.

We finally got to Cincinnati after what seemed like forever. We got to the hotel and got settled in. They all got rooms, I decided to sleep in the main room, since there were only 3 rooms.

I walked into the bathroom and put on a tied back skull shirt that ended right above my belly button, and black shorts. I settled myself on the couch. "You can sleep in one of our rooms if you want." Someone said from behind me.

I looked back to see Seth. "No thanks." I said. "We don't bite." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned around. I turned the tv on and flipped through the channels. I sighed and turned it off.

Seth sat down next to me. "What is up with you?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused. "Why do you hate us?" He said. "Hmm. Let me think, how about because, Dean is a complete jerk, and you hit on my best friend!" I said getting up.

He followed. "Why are you following me?" I asked, getting a little creeped out. I tried walking away, but he grabbed my wrist. "Get off!" I yelled. He laughed. "I'm just playing with ya." He said walking off.

I put on some shoes and walked to Paige's room. I knocked on the door. "Helloo?" She said opening it. Once she saw me, she pulled me into a hug. "Hi." She said. "Hi."

"What you up to?" She asked. "Just trying to get away from those hounds." I said. "Ooh is Seth there?" She asked in excitement. "Sadly, yes."

"Let's go hang out at your place." She grabbed my wrist and lead me to my room. She opened the door and we went inside. Yippee.

Seth walked out and saw Paige. "Hey Paige." He said. "Hi Seth." She waved. "See ya." I said walking into a room. I hoped it was Roman's.

I turned around to see Dean. Oh joy! "What are you doing in here?" He asked. "Getting away from a love fest out there." I said. "Why'd you come in here?" He asked again. "I thought this was Roman's room." I said.

"Whatever." He sat on his bed. "Whatever." I muttered walking out.

Dean's pov*

Aj walked out of my room. Good. I don't know why, but she makes me hate her so bad! Whenever I see her, I just want to punch her, but for some reason, I can't.

I got up and went after her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in, and shut the door. "What the heck?!" She shouted.

"Listen, if you have a problem with us, then you can tell us. I don't care for you. I don't care what you do, but don't do anything with us, unless we're at work." I said.

"Why would I do anything with you guys. I hate you guys." She said.

Roman's Pov*

I was laying on my bed, until I heard yelling in Dean's room. I got up and walked in. "What's going on in here?" I asked. "Nothing, I was just leaving." Aj said. She walked out of the hotel room and slammed the door behind her.

Aj's Pov*

I had to get out of there. I would do anything to get away from them.