A Drunk Shield

Aj's Pov*

I drove to a close by gym. I was wearing sweat pants and a tank top, so I thought why not. I had to get away from those mutts.

I started running at a good pace on the treadmill. A fan walked up to me. "Can you sign my shirt?" She asked. She was wearing a shield shirt. "Sure sweety." I said. She turned around and I signed it.

"Your the best Diva ever." She said before skipping off. I smiled and continued. After a long time being there, I looked at my phone. It was 11:56. I decided to go back to the hotel.

Hopefully, everyone was asleep. I walked in and saw that Roman was the only one there. "Where is everybody?" I asked. "Paige, Dean, and Seth went to a bar." He said. I nodded and sat next to him on the couch. Roman went to bed as I just sat there.

Paige and Seth came in kissing. "Get a room!" I said. They went inside Seth's room. Dean soon came in, drunk as can be. "Hey pretty lady!" He slurred. "Your drunk." I said to him.

I tried to get him to go to his room, but he wouldn't. I turned around to face him. He leaned in and kissed me. I instantly pushed him off. I walked out of the room and went outside. I stayed out there for a while, until someone came up from behind me.

"Rough night?" Nikki asked. "What are you doing out here Nikki?" I asked. She looked like she had been crying for weeks. "Its a long story." She said. "I got time." I said. "Ok fine. I was trying to help John, by rearranging his house a little. And I told him that I wasn't ok with him doing a movie, where he was gonna be naked in. And he said he didn't want me making decisions for him, so he broke up with me." She said.

I saw tears in her eyes. "Sorry." I said. "Its not your fault." She replied. "What about you?" She changed the subject. "Well, I have to room with The Shield. And I hate them so bad. My best friend came in from a bar, and was sucking off Seth's face." I said. Nikki laughed.

I continued. "Dean came in drunk as I'll get out. He said 'Hey Pretty Lady' and then he kissed me." "Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on." She said. "Yeah." "You can room with me tonight if you want." She offered. "Thanks." I said as we got up.

We went up to her room. Luckily it had two rooms. I went in and went to bed.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Nikki yelled. "Ok, ok I'm up!" I said. I looked at the time. 10:00. Oh crap! "Thanks for letting me stay here. I gotta go." I said. I walked out and went back to the shields room.

"Where have you been?" Paige asked. "Why would you care?" I snapped at her. "Because I'm your best friend!" She said. "Sure." I said sarcastically.

I walked into the bathroom and got dressed. Tonight was Smackdown. I walked out, and everyone was staring at me. "What are you staring at me for?" I asked.

They all turned around. There was no sign of Dean. I walked into his room and saw him sitting on his bed. He was wearing jeans, but he didn't have a shirt on.

"What do you want Aj?" He asked. "An explanation." I said. "I was drunk, let it go!" He yelled. "Whatever." I said. I was gonna leave but he pulled me into him.

We stared at each other, until he let me go. He turned around and I left.

Wow that was weird.

---------------------------------------------

Dedicated to, illaha46