Escape

Aj's Pov*

I seriously hope this works. Bray has to go to a match, but he isn't taking me with him. Once they left, I screamed as loud as I can, and banged on the door. "HELP ME!!"

I banged harder and harder on the door until I couldn't anymore. I sat down against the door and tears rolled down my face. I just want to get out of here!

Paige's Pov*

I'm really worried about Aj. Nobody has seen her for a week. I walked down the hall to find Seth. I heard crying and banging on a door. I checked all the doors around me.

I didn't see anyone in them though. There is one door that no one really goes in at all because it smells awful. But its the only door left. I tried to open it, but it was locked.

I pulled out my hair clips and tried pick locking the door. "HELP ME!" The girl said. Wait... Aj? "Aj its Paige, I'm gonna get you out of there." I told her.

I finally got the door unlocked and it opened. "Paige!" She yelled. "Aj!" I said as she limped over. "We have to get out of here." She said.

Aj's Pov*

I'm so glad Paige found me. She took me to the doctors room. Paige went to go get my boys. "Wow, he really got you." The doc said. "Oww!" I said when he touched my forehead.

"Relax Aj. You are really hurt, I would wait about a month before wrestling again." He said. I nodded. "Aj!" Dean hugged me tightly. "Oww!" I said again. "Sorry." He pulled away.

"I'm so glad I'm out of there. He is such a creep." I said. "I was so worried!" Dean said before kissing me. "Yeah, every chance we had, we would look for you." Seth spoke.

"We were up until 2:00 in the morning looking for you." Roman said. "My head." I said. "What?" Dean asked. "My hea-." I passed out.

Dean's Pov*

"We need a doctor!" I yelled. The doctors ran in and came to her side. They checked on her, I stood there watching them in worry.

"She has a concussion, she needs more help, you should take her to a real hospital." One of them said. I picked her up bridal style and ran her out to my car.

We drove to the ER and they took her back. We waited for an hour and a half. I was shaking uncontrollably. I need to know that she's ok.

"Are any of you family." A lady asked. None of us are family! Wait.. I have an idea. "I'm her fiancé." I lied. "Come with me." She said. I looked back at the others and they nodded.

I followed the lady to Aj's room. "Is she ok?" I asked the doctor. "Well.. She should be fine. She wasnt breathing at first, but she is fine now." He said. "Not breathing?" I asked. "Yes, she had a little trouble breathing, but we did CPR and now she is better." He informed.

The doctor left and I sat next to her. I grabbed her cold hand and looked at her. She was asleep at the moment, but I didn't mind. "I love you Aj. I need you to be ok, because if your not ok, then I'm not ok. I need you." I said

---^---^----------------------------------

"Doc! She's not breathing!!"