TWISTED PT.1

Dean's pov*

Me, Roman, and Brie were hanging out backstage. It was RAW tonight and something is gonna happen.

I went to get changed into my ring gear. Once I was finished, I grabbed my little box and jammed it in my pocket. The show started and I walked out to my brand new music.

Let's get Twisted.

Aj's pov*

Dean's music blasts throughout the arena. I was in my dressing room and I was getting ready for tonight. The Authority told me to dress nice, so I put on converse and a purple dress.

I finished tying my shoes and then Stephanie barged in. "Come on Aj! Let's go!" She shouted. "Ok, I'm coming gosh." I got up and followed her.

"The Authority has gotten on my last nerve. I don't know how they managed to dismantle the Shield like they did, but that's not the point anymore. I'm gonna take down The Authority one by one. First I'm gonna start by taking down the 'Devils Favorite Demon' wannabe. Then Triple H, and if Triple H goes down, then so does Stephanie. And then there's Seth. I'm not only gonna hurt Seth, I'm gonna kill him." Dean spoke harshly from the ring.

Let's light it up! Light it up, light it up, light it tonight!

I skipped out and held up my belt. I had a twisted smirk on my face as I continued skipping down the ramp. I grabbed a mic and stood up on the apron. My music came to a stop as I entered and brought the mic to my lips.

Before I could speak, the loud sound of booing interrupted me. "Aj." Dean greeted me. "Dean, you were talking about destroying The Authority, you seemed to forget about someone.." I said, referring to myself.

"Aj. Aj. Aj. I don't need to do anything to you. Your already empty inside, I can't do anymore damage to you." He stated. My smirk faded. The Authority's music played. The came down to the ring and stood beside me.

"You seem to be pretty confident there Deano." Seth said. Dean rolled his head in anger. "Your right Seth. But it does seem like Aj is confident too." Hunter said. I snapped my head back at them.

"What are you saying?" I asked. "I think you can take him." Stephanie said. "What?!" I practically screamed. "Ok fine, Seth can take him." She said. "Oh so you think I'm weak now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Do you wanna fight him?" She asked. "Yeah never mind... Seth you can take him." I stepped back. "Well then we have ourselves a main event. Seth Rollins versus Dean Ambrose." Hunter says as they leave the ring, leaving me, Seth and Dean standing there.

"Oh and Dean." Dean looked over at The Authority. "Roman Reigns is banned from ringside." He said. Dean gave them a crazy look before turning to me.

He looked me up and down and smirked. I blew him a kiss before me and Seth exited the ring. We went backstage and Seth prepared for his match.

I sat in catering as I thought about life.

I forgot my ring attire in the locker room. I grabbed it and ran out. I was about to leave, but I ran into someone. "Oh sorry." I said. "Watch it!" He yelled. "You watch it! I said sorry!" I yelled running out again. I ran to my car and met Paige.

Flashbacks ran through my head.

"Watch where your going!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw it was the same jerk as last time. "Not you again. Do you ever stop being a jerk?!" I yelled. "Nope." He said and walked over to a laughing two toned guy. "That was classic!" He laughed.
_______________________________
There was no sign of Dean. I walked into his room and saw him sitting on his bed. He was wearing jeans, but he didn't have a shirt on.

"What do you want Aj?" He asked. "An explanation." I said. "I was drunk, let it go!" He yelled. "Whatever." I said. I was gonna leave but he pulled me into him.

We stared at each other, until he let me go. He turned around and I left.

Wow that was weird.

"Aj." My thought were interrupted by someone's voice. I looked up to see Seth.

"Let's go."

Almost the end:( comment and tell me what you think. I might try to make a sequel idk yet.. Hope y'all enjoyed it