Get Ready To Rumble! Pt.1

Aj's Pov*

Me and the guys feel so much better from smackdown. Tonight is the rumble and im so excited. I will beat Stephanie! She deserves everything that's coming to her.

"Hey, you ready for tonight?" Dean asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. "Good." He grabbed my hand and our bags, we have to go to a new hotel after the Royal Rumble.

We met up with the guys and Paige. We headed to arena and got ready. I put on a shirt that says 'Authority Sucks' on the front, and 'I Beat Stephanie.. Believe That!' On the back.

I laced up my shoes and met up with Dean. "Hi guys." I said. "Hey Aj." Seth said. I was staring at a shirtless Dean. "Like what you see?" He caught me. "Woo Woo Woo.. You know it." I kissed him.

"Ewey!" Seth exclaimed. "Shut up Seth." I punched his arm playfully. "Ow!" He yelled. Roman and Dean started laughing. Seth got up and picked me up. "Not this again." I muttered.

He swung me around like a ragdoll. "AJ HUG!" He screamed. I started laughing. He set me down and I fell down. Dean helped me up and I sat down. "Your lucky Seth." I said. "Ooh, what are you gonna do." He asked in a fake scared voice. I stood up.

It was a stare off. "Fight, Fight, Fight!" Roman and Dean chanted. I took a low blow at him and locked him in the Black Widow. "TAP!" I yelled.

"Never!" He slung me off. I landed on the couch. "Ok guys, we have to 100% for our matches." Roman said before we could do more. "My balls hurt." Seth said.

We all burst out into laughter. "Guys, your match is next." A producer told the boys. We all walked to the stairs. "You coming with?" Roman asked. "Yes." I kissed Dean's cheek. He picked me up when our music hit.

"Dean!" I yelled. He carried me down the stairs and set me down when we reached the barricade. He kissed me and I hopped out of the ring.

Evolution came down the ramp with Stephanie. I rolled my eyes at them. Randy winked at me and Dean got in crazy mode. The ref rang the bell. Dean and Randy are starting.

They locked up and Dean put Randy in a headlock. Randy kicked him and got free. He pushed Dean into the ropes and Dean did a comeback lariat. Randy fell to the mat, as Dean kicked him in our corner. The ref pulled him back, he tagged in Seth.

Seth kicked Randy until the ref pulled him away. He tagged Dean back in. This went on a couple more times, until Roman got tagged in. Roman got Randy up and punched him. He was stunned, Roman took the opportunity and Samoan Dropped him.

Randy got some energy and kicked him in the gut. He pushed him into a corner. He tried getting a tag, but Roman grabbed him. Randy kicked him off and tagged in Batista.

Roman turned right into a Batista Bomb. Crap! Triple H took down Seth, but Dean was able to break up the pin. Randy got back up and went after Dean.

All six men were going at it. I turned to Steph and held by belt up. "Mine!" I yelled. "Not for long!" She said. "Really?" I asked. She smacked me. Gosh she has a hard smack.

"That all you got?!" I yelled. "Try me!" "If you insist." I pushed her. She was gonna go after me but my boys and her boys pulled her and me back. "Later." Dean whispered.

"Fine." I said. I went back to the side of the ring and Roman was getting the crap beat outta him by Triple H. "Come on Ro!" I shouted. Triple H went to clothesline him, but got a spear instead.

Dean and Seth took care of Batista and Randy while Roman went for the pin. Stephanie jumped on the apron, but I yanked her down.

The ref put his attention back on the two. He got down and counted. '1..2..' The lights went off. What the heck is going on?! I was grabbed from behind as the lights went back on.

I realized it wasn't Dean or Seth, and it couldn't have been Roman, because he's in the ring.....

Oh shit!